spotify issues since last updates

1. Anjoschka Froyo Jun 27, 2018

Anjoschka, Jun 27, 2018 :
    I have noticed issues with Spotify after the last 2 updates.

First, when I skip 2-3 songs the picture freezes and the title gets stuck, the music keeps playing but I can't read which song it is.

Also the playback notification only works some times, most of the times it doesnt show even though everything is turned on.

Spotify is an app I use a lot and I find these issues really annoying :( never experience anything like it on my op3 before and also havent found any issues with the app in general.

My friends with other phones don't have spotify issues since the last weeks which makes me think it is phone related.

It really compromises my entire experience with this phone :( any ideas of how to fix it?

I appreciate any help!

2. babine Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

babine, Sep 13, 2018 :
    I have the exact same issues, did you find a solution ?

I tried messing with the notification and battery optimization settings to no avail.

I have a OnePlus 6, 128G, OOS 5.1.11 using bluetooth earbuds. I'm pretty sure this didn't happen when I bought the phone so it may be from a recent update.

3. ngydat Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2018

ngydat, Sep 13, 2018 :
    Uninstall and reinstall the app. It solved it for me

4. Josusa09 Cupcake Sep 13, 2018

Josusa09, Sep 13, 2018 :
    same issue here and i use the wireless bullets so it's not a compatibility issue with the phone