Other Spotify Widget not resizeable anymore?

1. Timothy S
    Donut Mar 19, 2018

Timothy S , Mar 19, 2018 :
    idk if this is oxygenOS or display category.
    So i uninstalled and then installed spotify again on my phone and when i tried to put the spotify widget on my main home screen like it used to be in the past it just (4x1, i use 4 columns homescreen, default launcher) it wont let me resize (when i select and drop it no white outlines in order to resize appear)

2. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Mar 19, 2018

Hydra Bob , Mar 19, 2018 :
    I guess it would go in the third party application category. You're right though it's not resizable on the home screen anymore. Still works in the shelf though for some reason. It sounds like a compatibility issue with the launcher. You can try filing a bug report with OP and see if it's something they can fix on their end or contact Spotify developers to see if they're able to do anything about it. Or you always have the option to use another launcher like Nova.

Edit: Definitely a launcher issue. It still works with Nova no problem.

3. cmaciasochoa
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2018

D1541751483751 likes this.
  4. StheGamer
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

5. Ivo Spijkers
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2019

Ivo Spijkers , Jul 3, 2019 :
    Allright i got a 4x1 Spotify widget on a 4-row home screen:

First delete your current 3x1 Spotify widget. Then refigure your homescreen to a 5-row varient. Now if you apply the Spotify widget again you'll see it has changed to a 4x1 format. Now simply apply the 4-row homescreen again and the widget will remain 4 wide.

SpiltoJr likes this.
  6. SpiltoJr
    Eclair Jul 6, 2019

SpiltoJr , Jul 6, 2019 :
    finally it works thanks brooo [e]1f601[/e][e]1f601[/e]