1. kevinsnijder Gingerbread Apr 19, 2017

2. malidan Marshmallow Apr 19, 2017

malidan, Apr 19, 2017 :
    This is the offer of the century:rolleyes:
    Why no price drop on the device? It's only £50 more for a Mi Mix 256GB

meatandy likes this.
  3. jerrymilton Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2017

jerrymilton, Apr 19, 2017 :
    It would be way cooler if ANYONE that has bought a Oneplus EVER could get one for 50 % off. Geez. Mind you, I have already bought 2 OP3's and 2 OP3T's. Guess ya gotta clear out inventory.

meatandy, Luke-S and geo07 like this.
  4. jerrymilton Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2017

jerrymilton, Apr 19, 2017 :
    yeah, cuz the Mi Mix and all other Chinese market phones are their competition. yawn.

5. malidan Marshmallow Apr 19, 2017

malidan, Apr 19, 2017 :
    Competition? Every phone on the market is competition and everyone has lowered their prices as the device gets older. It has always happened this way in the mobile phone industry:rolleyes:

meatandy likes this.
  6. funmunke Marshmallow Apr 19, 2017

funmunke, Apr 19, 2017 :
    Is anyone else upset that the poor phone is placed on stone with no protector?

meatandy likes this.
  7. ajrivers Cupcake Apr 19, 2017

ajrivers, Apr 19, 2017 :
    Just ordered 3t today (US), no discount shown on the order page, neither did I get a discount code through email. How do I get this discount?

8. losoenen Cupcake Apr 20, 2017

losoenen, Apr 20, 2017 :
    Hey

I got an email of another parallel spring promotion for OP2 and OPX users reading :

Spring is near, and all the world is fresh and in good cheer.
    Looking to spiff up your daily mobile?
    Never fear, an exclusive coupon code is here.

We invite you to use this exclusive coupon for 50% off on OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X accessories, valid until May 4th 24:00.

Checking the OP-store here in Belgium, I can I can only hope any of the ou-of-stock OP2 accessories accually become available. I can't even get the Silicon Case in neutral black. So maybe I should order the OP2 Premium Screen Protector (tempered glass isn't even listed anymore for some time) and get a wooping 50% OFF on 5,99€ .

If the decision makers at OP would still be in denial about it, let me remind them one more time :

YOU SCREWED OVER YOUR OPX and OP2 BIG TIME. A PETTYFULL DISCOUNT ON STOCK YOU WANT TO CLEAR OUT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

9. whin77 Eclair Apr 20, 2017

whin77, Apr 20, 2017 :

Bugger! I just upgraded from my OnePlus 3 to the midnight 3t edition a week or so ago! Had I known I would have waited to get a 50% discount on one of your bags!! Any chance I still could get it?

meatandy likes this.
  10. Jarivil Cupcake Apr 20, 2017

11. schubie02 Cupcake Apr 20, 2017

schubie02, Apr 20, 2017 :
    I've never bought company merch before, but I've been so impressed with OnePlus after buying my 3T last week, that I'm kind of considering it. I really enjoy telling people all about OnePlus who've never heard of them here in the USA.

meatandy likes this.
  12. xspsi Cupcake Apr 22, 2017

xspsi, Apr 22, 2017 :
    It's the black limited edition model and its already arrived.

Also the discount is still not showing up in the US store.

13. meatandy Oreo Apr 22, 2017

meatandy, Apr 22, 2017 :
    Good to see you in the forum again.

I would settle for a free Bag with a purchase.
    Twenty five bucks isn't enough of an enticement for most of us.

14. G_Harsh_Kothari_ocwV Froyo Apr 22, 2017

Griogarach likes this.
  15. blackshogun137 Cupcake Apr 25, 2017

16. pkservs Eclair Apr 26, 2017

17. Chatts Donut Apr 27, 2017

18. The Earl of Twatshire KitKat Apr 27, 2017

The Earl of Twatshire, Apr 27, 2017 :
    Dear OnePlus,

I have several questions concerning you branded merchandise.

I am a normal man, with normal desires and normal tastes, but there seems to be several items of merchandise that your store is missing.

If you would allow me, I will make a few suggestions.

1. OnePlus Shotgun carrying bag.

Now every British gentleman should carry a firearm at all times. How else would he ensure that the undesirables are kept from wandering onto his land and polluting the atmosphere with their unwashed smell and foul language?

Many is the time I have been patrolling my grounds, looking for some misaligned miscreants to chase off my lands. Occasionally I take the odd shot at people who are not on my land, but I digress. I have often thought that a nice branded OnePlus shotgun carry case would be a wonderful idea.

I could build brand awareness, while also looking stylish and threatening. Naturally, the fabric would have to be tweed to match the rest of my outfit.

2. OnePlus branded branding iron.

Now I'm a man of normal tastes, needs, dreams and desires as a good British gentleman should be. However, I do find it rather unfortunate that I cannot mark the trespassers onto my land for life.

Often is the time I have thought, "Hmmm, I wish I had some form of tool that I could heat up and sear an image into the flesh of those that anger me."

Think about it, this could be a marketing masterstroke for you. I could mark the criminals for life, and you could have free marketing. I think a branded brand on their body would make them think, "Wow, this has shown me the errors of my ways, this mark I will carry for all of my life will serve as a constant reminder not to trifle with the Earl of Twatshire. Also, I really want to buy a OnePlus mobile telecommunication device."

I fear I may be a marketing genius.

3. A branded hot air balloon.

Now, this is a masterstroke.

Imagine the scene, the evening news, a headline that a madman is floating about a county in England, using a high powered sniper rifle to fire warning shots at people who may be thinking of wandering onto his land.

Now, picture this if you will, the news camera would pan across the screen to reveal a large white hot air balloon with a OnePlus logo emblazoned upon it. Below is the basket containing myself, a high powered sniper rifle and a desire to keep people off my land.

Free advertising, as the news goes worldwide.

4. OnePlus branded alcohol.

Need I say more?

Imagine the sheer joy that we, the customer would have in being able to use our OnePlus mobile telecommunication devices, while getting drunk to the point of vomiting through our nostrils at the same time.

There are several advantages to this:

Drunk people buy more merchandise. I once bought a DVD copy of the wonderful film "Howard the Duck" on a drunken whim. I then had to buy both a television set and a DVD player to watch it on.

You would sell more merchandise, drunk people may decide that they need that extra charger or OnePlus branded backpack, while they have a blood alcohol level in the double digits. Speaking of doubles, I'll have a scotch.

So there you go.

If you feel that these ideas may wokr (and I see no reason to beleive that they will not) I'd be happy to recieve a small gift for payment.

Or as I may rightly deserve a job as your head of international marketing and alcohol consumption.

Indeed

remedy, JasonMR and theshinybeast like this.
  19. DanijelWhite Gingerbread Apr 28, 2017

20. JMatzen Cupcake May 7, 2017