Stabilisation not working OnePlus 5t.1080p 30fps and 4k. via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black

2. xnutzii
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2020

xnutzii , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 4, 2020 :
    You're even saying it. BETA!

Why do people don't read when installing a beta?
    This has an appropriate thread, so make use of it.

3. Neeraj krish , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Oh.then help me to install a stable version.i don't know know how to install stable version

4. xnutzii
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2020

Just read. Read the update thread of your current Beta version.

6. xnutzii
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2020

Then look up the newest beta thread and check what's written there for a rollback to stable.

8. xnutzii
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2020

xnutzii , Jul 4, 2020 :
    Here's the quote from Manu. It's not on the newer betas anymore for some reason, so this is quoted from the beta 33/35 thread.
    Please note:
    1. If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta) you will receive this new build as an OTA.
    2. Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
    3. Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (FULL WIPE of all data and cache)
    4. Please note that this is the last open beta for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, to move back to official Mp stream here is the Rollback build (this will wipe your data) for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
    5. (Not from Manu) To download the stable OS, you'd need ro roll back to Android 9, so make sure to backup everything! https://www.oneplus.com/uk/support/softwareupgrade/details

Next time, I'd suggest you to read the important, extra fat marked text, that mentions "you accept the potential risks".

And just so you know. The stabilizing will be added. It was even written in the changelog. Reading. It's ridiculously simple if you can actually read.

Waveform Modifier likes this.
  9. Bigrai
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

10. splus9
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

splus9 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Video stabilization is BROKEN in the STABLE version as well! It's been almost a month and a half and OnePlus is not providing any fix.

I'm starting to think that OnePlus deliberately breaks important features and are not fixing them for a long time, in order to force us to buy their new phones...