Stable Crappy Miui 10 based on Android 10 launches on day one: How times have changed

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 8, 2019

malidan , Sep 8, 2019 :
    How times have changed when Xiaomi, who are apparently slow on updates, have released a stable on Android 10 day one.
    Screenshot_20190908-110432_YouTube.jpg
    Looking at the security patch they started work on this a very long time ago and had a day one release planned,a s even my Mi8 is on July

I guess it's all about the hype these days.:rolleyes:

The real beauty is there will be a second bite of the Cherry when Miui 11 arrives.
    Some say they don't like skins but this is the great thing about them, you get 2 major updates per year.:D

Njoy:D but most likely not:p

2. Matt 80
    Lollipop Sep 8, 2019

Matt 80 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Xiaomi are smashing it, fast updates and high end hardware at pocket friendly prices.

3. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2019

4. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 8, 2019

malidan , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Yes, yes and yes.
    The push to put devices in hand is certainly leading to some bargains across all price ranges.

Matt 80 likes this.
  5. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 8, 2019

malidan , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Do those links mean something?
    You come here to cry right ?
    Didnt you see the picture I posted that says STABLE?
    Let me show you it again.

Screenshot_20190908-110432_YouTube.jpg
    Once you have dried your eyes. Zoom in and see the words STABLE.:tearsofjoy:

Better still take a look over at XDA

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/redmi-k20-pro-android-10-miui-update/amp/
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

6. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 9, 2019 :
    my articles are as important as yours actually more updated then yours.
    i would open my eyes and read comments below your own article...

Untitled.png
    do you even visit mi community ever?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019

7. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    So lets recap the device says STABLE, you post a beta that does not say which device is is for is that proof that the K20 Pro's Stabke is a beta.:tearsofjoy:

You telling me to visit the Mi community when o have 2 MIUI based devices.:tearsofjoy:

This is what Is says on Mi.com.
    Before you begin:
    1. Please don’t forget to backup your data before upgrading to Android P
    2. Please download the Q Beta build for Mi Mix 3 5G, Mi 9, and Redmi K20Pro (China only).
    3. Please opt-in to the Q build via the fastboot method.

Learn to read things properly

8. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 9, 2019 :
    did you hear anything from Xiaomi themselves about releasing it? it should be big news for them but there is nothing official.

and don't try to change topic!!

the ROM you yelling about is obviously an internal testing ROM that's why its not available for public release yet without being a registered beta tester. the ROM needs some modification to install it via a custom recovery you would know this if you bothered to research on how the hell people installed it on their phones before advertising YouTube videos.
    you don't own an OnePlus phone yet you live in OnePlus community so lets drop that crap out of this discussion.

you can yell all you want about Xiaomi releasing the stable 10 update on day one but users who tried to flash it know the truth.
    When its officially out we will know its for real and official from Xiaomi. till then whatever keeps you happy..

9. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 9, 2019

Its.Leandroo , Sep 9, 2019 :
    you said it yourself... Q beta build. The only phones that have a stable version are Essential and Pixel.

10. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :

Dude this is from the link YOU posted.

Before you begin:
    1. Please don’t forget to backup your data before upgrading to Android P
    2. Please download the Q Beta build for Mi Mix 3 5G, Mi 9, and Redmi K20Pro (China only).
    3. Please opt-in to the Q build via the fastboot method.

It looks like.you should have gone to specsavers.

WVM-June-2016-Mary-Fran-LIFE-Image-1-1.jpg

sn809 likes this.
  11. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Who said beta?
    Refer to the dudes link Q beta for the K20 pro is only in China. Butthurt fanboys just do read everything in front of them.

Is there such a thing as stable beta.:rolleyes:

12. Moin2200
    KitKat Sep 9, 2019

sn809 likes this.
  13. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I thought the K20 pro was Redmi you keep talking about Mi devices, nobody said Xiaomi has released anything and there is you telling me not to change the subject.:tearsofjoy:

Now you say it's an internal testing rom.

wvzqjhuh_emoji.gif

XDA said this

The latest MIUI 10 update for the Redmi K20 Pro brings stable Android 10 along with it. This is impressive for a number of reasons. Essential is fast with updates because they have only one phone and it runs basically stock Android. Xiaomi has dozens of devices to worry about and most of them run the heavy MIUI skin on top of Android. Because of this, the company has typically lagged behind (though not as mad as other OEMs).

Source

Butthurt to the core, one would have to say.

You're going to need a source dude as I posted concrete evidence, hearsay just won't cut it.

14. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 9, 2019 :
    oh plz, ain't got time to boast about a damn software update unlike you.
    now,
    posting same lame link again and again won't cut it either...
    scroll down and read the damn comments on same page and see what the users have to say about your so called concrete article...

don't get butthurt you will find something to boast about your Redmi again..
    and Redmi has nothing to do with Xiaomi.. absolutely nothing at all. that's about right?

For Athena, Discostu and Abhi Dahiya like this.
  15. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Oh on the defensive now?
    You didnt read your sourc

I posted a section from you link you obviously didnt read properly before you posted it :tearsofjoy:

I posted a picture with the software that said STABLE.

I post a link from XDA saying STABLE.

What did you post?
    Still no source to back up your INTERNAL TESTING ROM statement then?
    It's sooooooooooooo obvious.

teonor.gif

Here look another dude with it installed.

Truth you said.:tearsofjoy:

16. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 9, 2019

Its.Leandroo , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I'm enjoying it so much to look at someone taking the time to write entire paragraphs just to try and convince someone else that software is a stable release.

1. It's not yet available unless registered as beta tester
    2. This means it still can't be counted as "stable release" even though the beta might be stable enough to use (two different things

Btw. if you're doing it that way, please remind yourself that OnePlus has released Android 10 for the 7 and 7 Pro at the same time as Google did. Which is also a "stable" beta.

17. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Please see the link to the download rom in the video. It links to a xda thread. There in the discussions, it is said that it is a rom modified to work with twrp.

Also, this hasn't been rolled out as an OTA. You need to install a full rom by side loading. And the link is available to only a select few who have enrolled as beta tester.

Also, the source video he mentions in this video, the description clearly states that it won't work on unrooted phone.

This is no where a stable build. It maybe a stable MIUI based on beta android 10.

But again, if Xiaomi has released a stable update via OTA, it is an awesome achievement.

18. G_Villiam_Hansen_MAeU
    Eclair Sep 9, 2019

19. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Lol Another one that doesnt read stuff properly.

They rolled out the first Android 10 beta to the Redmi K20 Pro on August 9th.

The stable update begins rolling out today in China and India.
    We don’t have the download links yet for the European/international model, which is known as the Mi 9T Pro. You can download the OTA files below (make sure to download the correct one for your region). Kudos to Xiaomi for being on top of Android 10. We hope this continues with more of the company’s devices.

Source
    I keep posting the source but you boys only see what you want to see

There is just too much butthurt on the forum, I will now attempt to eleviate some of if it.

1_1OqhSa9niv3aU0Ol58JjHw.jpeg.jpg

20. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 9, 2019 :
    UPDATE: Unfortunately for owners of the Redmi K20 Pro, the rollout of stable Android 10 to this device turns out to have been just a false alarm, at least for the Indian model. We rushed to install the supposed stable release of Android 10 onto a unit we had lying around, and shock horror: it's a beta, and you need a beta authorized Xiaomi account to use it. So while things may be different with the Chinese version of the ROM (we don't have a Chinese K20 Pro to test on), for now if you're in India you're going to have to keep living with Android 9 Pie. Hopefully this beta testing period will end soon, though, and then a real stable update will be sent out. We'll keep you posted.

Source

The problem with you is, you aren't open minded to accept anything other than your view point.

Just answer me this, if it is a stable update, why isn't it through the OTA process?