Stable Crappy Miui 10 based on Android 10 launches on day one: How times have changed

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Lol all that means is they are doing a staged roll out like everyone else, Xiaomi always service their home country first.
    I've seen ota's sitting in my device for days before I can actually pull it.
    The Stable has to exist for someone to make a zip of it and if you followed Mi threads on XDA, you will see you can always pull the zip before you an pull the OTA unless you're running the Chinese version.;)
    But I thought I would settle this once and for all, this is straight from the Horses mouth so to speak.
    Screenshot_20190909-175109_Chrome.jpg
    Translated

Screenshot_20190909-174911_Chrome.jpg

Ok so that one is settled OTA out there.:rolleyes:

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Again. Read. This OTA is only for the people who are participating in something called "stable beta". I don't even understand what that means.
    A stable rollout is a general rollout for the masses. Not a select few who opted for beta.

Come on man. At least this time accept your fault.

FaleshC, Discostu and Abhi Dahiya like this.
  3. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Stable beta:tearsofjoy:

I posted so of course I read it. :tearsofjoy:
    A day one release is a day one release, it is no different to OP's or any other OEM's release that is done in stages.
    All Redmi have done is make it available to the beta program first, rather than Canada in OP's case.:rolleyes:

This OTA will have a staged rollout, the OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs,

Source

Honestly where do you people come from, truly pathetic.:rolleyes:

You're played out dude , so back to the Wormhole.
    I dont know why you bother the end result is always the same.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019

4. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 9, 2019 :
    leave it be man... let him stay in his well.

For Athena, FaleshC, Discostu and 2 others like this.
  5. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 9, 2019 :
    This release by Xiaomi is just like OP releasing the Open Beta. First for the beta testers and then for the general masses. I don't see how it is any different. It is not a stable rollout. Period.
    Talking about yourself, eh? :rolleyes:
    Well. Couldn't agree with you anymore on this. The end result, a delusional guy who only sticks to what he thinks is true and doesn't even listen to the multiple proofs given by others. Classic you. Cheers. :rolleyes:

6. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 9, 2019

Its.Leandroo , Sep 9, 2019 :
    The source you just mentioned is from an Android Pie update. We are talking about Android 10.

Both Xiaomi and OnePlus have released a beta of Android 10 on day one. There's literally nothing special about it. Both are betas, both require you to wipe your phone.

There's no stable update for neither of the two companies.

As simple as that.

7. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Sep 9, 2019

KeepTransisting , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Imagine being so sad that you spend your days trolling a forum for a phone brand you don't like.

Just imagine being that sad for a minute.

8. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I dunno, the facts are there, so you can keep embarrassing yourself.
    This is not an opinion debate, even XDA said Day one so I can live with that.
    Can you?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019

9. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    A good old Xiaomi thread always brings out the butthurt.
    No bragging rights this year cupcake.;)

10. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Sep 9, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Fanboys are Fanboys, whether Apple or OnePlus.

The point is they will fail to accept that there could be something better out there.

malidan likes this.
  11. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 9, 2019 :
    XDA can be wrong. They were in the past. The same is proven in the comment section which you ignore.

I have given you another source which has said that the link is of beta.

The video you have posted on your opening post, it's description says that it is not for unrooted devices and is a mod.

How many more things to want to accept that you are wrong? Oh sorry, my bad. You never accept you are wrong.

Nobody can debate with a person who acts stupid on purpose.

Have fun thinking Xiaomi released a stable build of Q.
    Have a good day.

Discostu and Abhi Dahiya like this.
  12. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    It will say exactly the same for Android 10 as it .did for 9 8,7,6 virtually every update OP release

Do you want me to go and get them?

When Android 10 finally gets here you can be sure I will tag you and watch you eat your words.

You boys just crack me up, your just not man enough to handle the facts.

Let me post it again for you.

Screenshot_20190909-191249_Samsung Internet.jpg

13. Its.Leandroo

And let me say it again as well: It is NOT a stable release, you have to be part of the beta program.

Did they release a stable version of their software on day one? No. Did they release a beta version using the final Android 10 build? Yes.

Maybe you meant that, but you didn't say it clearly enough. Also, including a thread about a stable release when we're talking about beta versions makes no sense. I'm not stupid, I know these threads are identical every time again.

So let's get this straight for once and for all: There is NO stable release, it's a beta based on stable 10. Period.

14. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Your not stupid?
    You just said there is no stable when the company releasd a statement saying STABLE is available on a staged rollout.
    Didnt you read what I posted?
    XDA said official stable, dont you always talk about XDA?
    So now because it Redmi, you dont want to consider what XDA have said.

DAY ONE! SUCK IT UP LIKE A MAN IF YOU CAN.:D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 3:16 PM

15. Its.Leandroo

I almost never talk about XDA.

Also, from the same article you posted, read the comments. Would make your life easier.

1568054224270.jpg

Discostu and Abhi Dahiya like this.
  16. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I guess Redmi/ Xiaomi the No.4 oem on the planet is wrong too and you are right.
    The mind of the Fanboy.:confused:
    I'm Going to post this again, as you don't seem to be able to retain information.
    Screenshot_20190909-174911_Chrome.jpg
    The manufacturer and THE Android community rag is wrong and OP fanboy opinions are right.
    And you use the word idiot.:rolleyes:

17. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Sep 9, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Just because they released the build to beta testers first, does that mean it has to be beta?

Staged rollout usually is random. Xiaomi could be sending it out to the beta testers first. How you roll it out doesn't change what you are rolling out.

malidan likes this.
  18. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I saved the I never talk about XDA comment for the next time.
    You must have forgotten how many times I have exposed you as a liar.:tearsofjoy:
    Oh have you got those sale stats you said you couldn't find, that confirm OP sell big in your country? Did you really think I had forgotten:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh the comments read just like the one on this forum, of those who want everything yesterday and can't wait until it arrives.
    Maybe they should have read the official statement and they would have understood a little more.;)

Cry cry cry.

19. malidan
    Marshmallow Sep 9, 2019

malidan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    Lol, its rocket science they just don't get it.

20. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 10, 2019 :
    hey everyone would agree when there was something official from the company, there was no need to modify the script install it, there was not a warning when users tried to install it without modifications on stock recovery and the roll out would be an OTA.

the fact that rom maybe stable but being tested on closed group of people which may or may not have been uploaded to internet by those people.
    there are so many users who tried and failed to install without custom recovery and completely wiping the device now that doesn't happen for official updates generally.

the sources shared by op all points one in other way that its not what is being advertised.. even then if op wants to believe disregarding so many users who tried the rom, nobody can do anything against that.

guess we will see about the theory in coming days about it being true or not.
    fueling fire is not required any more.

For Athena, Discostu and FaleshC like this.