Staff should close threads when answered.

1. ChrisTerp KitKat Apr 29, 2014

ChrisTerp, Apr 29, 2014 :
    Agree, more management in the public relations needs to be done. More folks coming in everyday to the forum and if the older members confused newer ones even greater.

thepanttherlady likes this.
  2. ChrisTerp KitKat Apr 29, 2014

ChrisTerp, Apr 29, 2014 :
    Agree, and the marketing strategy makes newer forum members feel they have to do that as newer members believe they need to reach some sort of goal or status to get an invite.

3. SilverPoxion Froyo Apr 29, 2014

4. housry23 Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2014

housry23, Apr 29, 2014 :
    What's up dude! We are fellow CTO guys! I agree. They should be locked, but I don't think it would stop people from posting the same crap over and over. I mean it clearly says in the announcement that no invites have been given out and no invites are available. It says more information will be available soon. That doesn't stop people from posting about "I need an invite" or "when will we get an invite". Not all, but a lot of people today don't take the time to read and get knowledge themselves. They want everything spoon fed to them.

Abrennan likes this.
  5. infernowheels Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2014

infernowheels, Apr 29, 2014 :
    Why not just let the OP have the ability to lock his own threads? Reporting just means more work for mods.

6. scwei Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2014

scwei, Apr 29, 2014 :
    I agree 100%:)