#StayAtHome - What are you currently watching?

1. G_plusone
    Nougat Apr 29, 2020

G_plusone , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Oh I see
    Hopefully it gets better after 2 seasons :oops:

2. matthu.2711
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 29, 2020

matthu.2711 , Apr 29, 2020 :
    During quarantine I have watched quite a few new things. Here are some of my favourites:

The OA: I don't even think I can describe what this show is about, but if you're a sci-fi nerd, you'll love it, trust me!
    The Stranger: A woman knows everyones secrets and wants the truth to come out, but the reprucussions are worse than expected. Amazing watch and always has you on edge.
    Ru Paul's Drag Race: She really needs no introduction! This is my first time watching it and it is such a good watch. (Anyone else team Gigi Goode??)
    Community: An old-ish sitcom, similar to Friends and Big Bang Theory but set in a community college. Hilariously witty with loads of metaness.

All these titles are available on Netflix, and I totally recommend. I feel like I'm running out of things to watch, so I'll definitely be scouring this thread to find new shows.

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Apr 29, 2020

4. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 29, 2020

Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Well I'm watching :-

1.) The Simpsons (Hotstar) - Amazingly written tbh...dark humour is my kinda thing 😉

2.) Never have I ever (Netflix)- Just completed watching in on Netflix party extension with my Batwoman.

3.) Death Note (Netflix) - Better late than sorry.

4.) Young Sheldon (Amazon Prime) - I watch it coz I don't wanna get over the TBBT show.

5.) Man with a plan (Amazon Prime) - It has our favorite Joey in it 😁 Also it's nice light family comedy.

6.) Friends (Netflix) - Watching for the 9th time.

7.) Too hot to handle (Netflix) - Playing it like a background noise while I do my office work lol.

8.) Rick and Morty (Netflix) - S04E06 will be released on 4th of May🔥

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020

5. Batman360

6. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 29, 2020

7. MosheG1

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Apr 29, 2020 :
    the only point of death note is for the potato chips scene! iconic!

and @B.I.T.S. thanks for yet another great thread!

8. Batman360

9. MosheG1

10. Batman360

11. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Apr 29, 2020

Bouncer71 , Apr 29, 2020 :
    And what have you been watching...?

12. Batman360

13. BeingIncog
    Nougat Apr 29, 2020

BeingIncog , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Extraction, The Wall, etc...

14. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Apr 29, 2020

Bouncer71 , Apr 29, 2020 :
    I thought victims melting in Infinite admiration by your sweet cuteness ... ;)

15. BeingIncog
    Nougat Apr 29, 2020

BeingIncog , Apr 29, 2020 :
    🥺🥺🥺😸😸😸

16. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Apr 29, 2020

Wonderwoman13 , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Well thankfully, the quarantine period has helped me complete many series that I'd always wanted to watch but I couldn't, before.:rolleyes::D

Here are some of the series that I'm watching currently-
    1. Money Heist (Netflix)- I know, I'm quite late to start this one:p. I'm currently on P2 and I'm already having a tiny crush on professor.:oops::oops: Damn!:rolleyes::p

2. Altered carbon (Netflix)- Had started this after I saw Carl's recommendation for it, on insta live. But I've only completed ep2 of S1. It's currently on hault tho, until I'm done watching my lovely professor in money heist.:p

3. Grey's anatomy (Hulu)- I had started watching it last year(yes I'm late again, lol) and I'm still on S6 only. I still have a long way to go.🤦🏻‍♀️
    But it's really interesting if you're interested in medical life. There are many seasons by now, but trust me..give it a shot if you haven't yet, worth the time.:D

Here are some series that I'm hoping to watch soon!
    1.The haunting of hill house (Netflix)- definitely can't afford to miss this one, being a horror genre fan.:D
    2. The end of f***ing world (Netflix)
    3. Sense 8 (Netflix)- really looking forward to watch this one!:D
    4. The witcher (Netflix)
    5. Never have I ever (Netflix)

17. arun047
    Froyo Apr 29, 2020

arun047 , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Let me give you my recommendations which I watched and liked. It's gonna be a long list, so bear with me. 😅

Series I finished watching:
    I took a list of top series and watched them. So I'm giving the names I liked the most.

Drama - Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Wire, Suits, Prison Break, 13 reasons why, Money heist
    Fantasy - Game of thrones
    Comedy - Friends, How I met your mother
    Thriller - Stranger things, Lost
    Action - 24
    Sci-fi - Person of Interest, Fringe
    Investigative Thriller - The Mentalist, Sherlock, Broadchurch

Series I'm watching now:
    Supernatural
    The X-Files

Movies:
    I'm giving you my favourite 2019 list 

Parasite
    Ad Astra
    Midsommar
    Knives Out
    Ford v Ferrari
    Toy Story 4
    Joker
    Avengers: Endgame
    Doctor Sleep
    John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
    Ready or Not
    Abominable
    Alita: Battle Angel
    Spider-Man: Far from Home
    Bird Box
    How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
    The Lion King

18. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2020

GuitarBart , Apr 29, 2020 :
    This is so familiar haha. Not as many meetings but still

19. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2020

GuitarBart , Apr 29, 2020 :
    I'm currently watching Locke & Key on Netflix. And I just finished The Man in the High Castle, Jack Ryan and the Boys on Amazon. After this maybe some movies to mix it up

20. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2020

Preceptor , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Apr 29, 2020 :
    Great. So I started with some Indian web series
    1. Panchayat ( Prime video) - A young guy stuck in less paying mediocre Govt. Job searching for better growth opportunities.

2. Four more shot please season 2( Prime video) - The story of four young ladies having lots of twists and turns in their life.

3. Hundred ( Disney Hotstar) - A lady cop in Mumbai who aspires to be at a higher position with the help of their informers.

4. Special Ops ( Disney Hotstar) - Classic acting by KK Menon, one of the renowned Indian actor. Based on the plot of a militant attack on the Indian parliament.

The fifth one is the Oscar winner Hollywood movie Joker

5. Joker ( Prime video) - I'm watching it late but O Ghosh... Marvelous acting by Joaquin Rafael Phoenix, the joker. Superb acting, the facial expressions, the uncontrolled laugh due to Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) of Joker, it's mind-blowing. Joaquin was so immersed in the character which never felt like he is doing the acting. His signature dance with a witty smile, superb. Nothing else to say.