Stealing the Limelight

1. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2017

Nevabackdown , Jun 13, 2017 :
    Friends and dear Friends ,

A few days back ,I was like yay _ There is another flagship of Oneplus which I am going to own but now i am really confused of the recent other flagships which are launched or going to be in comming days,

Nokia N8 : 6 gb RAM / 128 gb rom ,should i wait for it

Sony Xperia XZ Premium : perhaps in a move to preempt OnePlus and its claim of being the first to launch a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 smartphone in India, Sony launched its flagship Xperia XZ Premium with several other goodies

Pricings are nearly the same (expecting Oneplus to keep its pricing in premium range)

MI : New devices launched @ V Low price range and are good.....

Now what should I say
    Oneplus got late ?
    Or somemachiene stole the limelight ?

2. Onkar.Singh
    KitKat Jun 13, 2017

Onkar.Singh , Jun 13, 2017 :
    I currently do not suggest Nokia as in the TouchScreen segment it has yet to hit the mark ....
    Sony has a slot for SD but then its just got 4GB RAM .... In case you just use a couple of apps and not more it could be a pretty good option....
    MI gives a pretty good option at the price points that they offer ... very practical approach .... and seemingly sensible option...

OnePlus is fast loosing its sheen as its now targeting the top segment and is going to be in the price range where +/- INR10-15 grands is not a big ask for the consumers at this segment. So if money is not at all a consideration one may opt for the iPhones or the Pixels ....

Nevabackdown likes this.
  3. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jun 13, 2017

lostLambda , Jun 13, 2017 :
    OnePlus will he a major player in the smartphone world for the foreseeable future.

Nevabackdown, Android450 and drmartin like this.
  4. BikerMom
    Honeycomb Jun 13, 2017

BikerMom , Jun 13, 2017 :
    I'm very confused by your post.

Yes phones will be released in the future which will have better specs, nature of the business. If you always wait for new specs to be released you will never buy a phone.

Xiaomi phones use Mediatek processors. If you're happy with Mediatek processors you can save a lot of money. But they aren't really as powerful as Qualcomm. You need to decide: do you want the Americans/British or the Chinese to spy on you. Then pick the processor of who you are more comfortable with. :)

Nevabackdown likes this.
  5. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jun 13, 2017

Nevabackdown likes this.