Stickerboy Skin Review - White Pearl Wood

1. cheapa55
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2014

cheapa55 , Aug 18, 2014 :
    I thought I'd share my experience with putting a skin on my new Sandstone Black OPO. I was debating whether or not to use a skin at first but I wanted to protect the back like I do all my previous phones. I don't personally like cases since they increase the size of the phone.

First off, there are a lot of options to choose from in terms of colors and styles. Click on the link to see all available: http://www.stickerboy.net/pages/oneplus-one-skin-series

Shipping was very fast and I was able to install the skin in just a few minutes. I can't express how happy I am with the results. Like my previous phones with sticker boy skins, the cut is extremely precise and pretty much perfect. The look of the White Pearl Wood is a nice change from the black.

This is the first time I installed the front as well. I like the look and have received compliments on it already. I will probably remove the front skin since I ordered some screen protectors that I want to try.

The feel of the skin is great. It has a texture to it almost like wood. However, it does not have the same grip as the sandstone but it does not bother me as I usually grip my phone tight.

I also ordered the Kyrobe wood which I will probably install in the near future.

ps: I had to use my old iPhone to take pics. The skin is a lot more white than the picture shows. See http://www.stickerboy.net/collectio...s/products/white-pearl-wood-oneplus-one-skins for a more accurate color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Elas
    Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2014

Elas , Aug 18, 2014 :
    How's the quality of it? i was thinking about it but even on the website they said it'll be a loss to skin the sandstone back !

3. cheapa55
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2014

cheapa55 , Aug 18, 2014 :
    I would say high quality. I have used their skins before and it doesn't wear out. It stays the same from day one until I remove it. You definitely lose the grittiness of the sandstone feel but it might be a good thing for some people. Honestly for me, I am afraid of how much bacteria that sandstone back will retain. With a skin, I use alcohol and wipe every couple of days. Can't do that with the sandstone.

4. heinz15
    Gingerbread Aug 18, 2014

heinz15 , Aug 18, 2014 :
    Thats pretty sweet thanks for sharing

5. asylumni
    Eclair Aug 18, 2014

asylumni , Aug 18, 2014 :
    Those look pretty cool (and the ones on the web site). Seems like something I'd want to see in person first, though, particularly since the One already has a unique finish.

6. t1m1t
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2014

7. igadgetgeek
    Froyo Aug 18, 2014

8. cheapa55
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2014

9. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

cutesythings , Aug 20, 2014 :
    heyy!
    the next time you order, be sure to use the promo code "Decal" it will save you 10% :)
    just trying to help out my fellow oneplus users :)

10. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

Great review!

11. miltonassang
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2014

cutesythings likes this.
  12. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

13. alexlam24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 20, 2014

cutesythings likes this.
  14. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

i purchased skins for my macbook and ipad, they have videos on how to apply the skins so i guess it made it easier! :D and it was my first time applying those skins. i think i did a pretty good job

15. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

i personally like stickerboy better. their customer service is great too. they are so nice. i have had my teal skin for macbook for about a year now and its still in great condition

16. alexlam24

alexlam24 , Aug 20, 2014 :
    But...But... Dbrandz has the worlds best PR staff!!!. Their Twitter account is also quite hilarious.

ed89, dragon2777 and cutesythings like this.
  17. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

if you order, use the new promo code "decal" "Anchor" or "RT"
    those promo codes give you 10% off. i found those codes on google :) :D:cool:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014

DobbyDobby123 and alexlam24 like this.
  18. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

lol i guess thats your own personal opinion. everyone has one company that they like better than the others for their own personal reasons or experiences.

19. alexlam24

alexlam24 , Aug 20, 2014 :
    I like neither because I'm too lazy to put a skin on. *cue evil laughter*

20. cutesythings
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

wo
    wow these skins do look great! i wasnt really a fan of wood but now im starting to like it!