Still Noise In Camera After 9.5.7 update

1. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2019

Discostu, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I guess you can't read well then given my first reply speaks your "concerns".

No, he is in the shower getting ready for work. I'm enjoying my morning coffee looking out at the world and contemplating how little understanding of cameras you have for a "professional"

2. ItsDeshon88 Eclair Jun 16, 2019

ItsDeshon88, Jun 16, 2019 :
    you should consider taking up a class in reading. I never said I zoomed into anything. I took a screen shot of what I recorded and zoomed in on the screenshot. so how did you manage to miss that with such a professional background?

3. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2019

Discostu, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Oh I get it then. So let me understand this:

• You took a 4k 60fp video indoors;
    • Saw there was digital noise;
    • Decided to take a screenshot of it - one which is compressed by the screenshot app and not a true copy of your 4K video;
    • Zoom in on said screenshot and crop it I assume (or did you zoom in again on your screenshot and take another screenshot?)
    • Then claim the quality is terrible
    I guess for a professional then, you couldn't go into your desktop video editing software to take a true screenshot of your "issues" to share with us? You decided to take a compressed screenshot & zoom in on it to demonstrate your "problem".

Yes, very professional. Cudos to you for your excellent work! I think I'll hire you for our wedding seeing as though you have such an amazing grip on videography and photography. How much do you charge per hour?

4. ItsDeshon88 Eclair Jun 16, 2019

ItsDeshon88, Jun 16, 2019 :
    dam you really can't read. let me go slow for you and recap. " THE VIDEO WAS IN 1080P, HOWEVER EVEN IN 4K 60fps, IT GETS WORST. on the second OnePlus 7pro in the exact same settings there is absolutely no noise. and yet after reading that several times you still cannot comprehend and process what you're reading, still can't explain it even tho you say you can, and your best answer is user error? good luck to your fiance. I hope he's 100% sure. but before you respond go back and try to read the original message very slowly. reading it several times may even help you remember the subject matter

5. Discostu Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2019

Discostu, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Why you be yelling bruh?

So hang om let me understand this - now we are meant to be mind readers regarding your "issue"? I thought it was regarding your 4k 60fps video that you shot indoors? Because your first post(s) seem to say that, no where did you mention anything else about another phone or different video resolutions? Why you trying to bamboozle us? In case you can't recall what you wrote, I'll recap for you here:

Can I still hire you for my wedding?

6. nishantd89 Cupcake Jun 16, 2019

nishantd89, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Hi,
    Even I am facing same problem. In slowmotion mode, the quality I kept is 1080 240 fps, the video is super blurry. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attached Files:

7. Bouncer71 Lollipop Jun 16, 2019

Bouncer71, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Why to zoom in on a screenshot of single frame of video footage anyways...?
    I'd rather judge full screen playback on a big display...

Noise is also a good thing...
    Keeps photos from looking like a painting ...

Products like this can help with indoor shooting, bad light conditions or at high frame rate...

[​IMG]

To check light conditions and roughly predict noise level go to Pro-Mode, set shutter speed to desired frame rate and have a look at ISO...
    This can help with the light setup for the scene... ;)