Still on my OPO

1. sandordude Honeycomb Jun 26, 2019

sandordude, Jun 26, 2019 :
    Just wanted to say,

I am amazed. It's been 4 1/2 years now and I am still using my OPO. Of course it got a little bit slower, and there has been many bugs so far, yet I am highly satisfied.
    For a period, water entered the smartphone and it somehow survived even though it bugged for a while. The smartphone still holds up with the newest games. The battery worsened a little bit and it heats up a bit quicker, but in overall it is still more than enough for my daily use.

Having said this, I do also have to express that I no longer support OnePlus newest strategy. At least not for me personally, because I came for the fact that the OPO was cheap (300€), yet powerful.
    This means that I won't be buying any OnePlus devices anymore, since 700€ is way too much. I am aware that it was their initial strategy to sell low in order to get more customers. It is totally okay that their prices are now normal among phones, I respect that, but unfortunately OP also loses customers like me.

If OP would go for cheaper smartphones (huge bonus would be more bamboo cases, since imho the newest designs aren't special AT ALL - for obvious reasons: they copy other designs, and the cases are pretty standard), they could win me back. But until then, I will probably stick to Xiaomi and co.

Regardless, kind regards and good luck with your company, OP!