!!!!STOP!!!!! Creating Threads for lame stupid issues pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aucksy
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

2. Erebus94
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

3. indianblood
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2014

indianblood , Nov 30, 2014 :
    im not supporting stupid threads or anything . It would help a lot if club India removed the user level requirements. ppl are obsessed with it to be eligible to get an invite. I have my invite so i don't care bust most here see that and trying to increase it desperately.

aucksy likes this.
  4. aucksy
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

aucksy , Nov 30, 2014 :
    I thought being active on existing threads sensibly can also increase our levels...

and for invite can't they get even without increasing the levels... just by being active and entering the contests as soon as they arrive..

5. indianblood
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2014

ya but contest have a lot of uncertainty and making sensible comments requires time . It took me more than 2 weeks to reach 80 posts with largely sensible comments. ppl don't wanna wait . that's just the way they ppl are. All im saying is without the compulsion to increase post count the nonsense may reduce.

aucksy likes this.
  6. aucksy
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

aucksy , Nov 30, 2014 :
    btw are you indicating that if we can increase the levels then Club India or some other club over here would bestow an invite to us...
    I know it was the way before in club india.. but recently they announced that the club wont be giving invites anymore... i dont know what they are upto now...

indianblood likes this.
  7. indianblood
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2014

Well what ever they are upto now its still a stickied thread in the forum. That's the impression being projected to new members now .and a lot of experienced members have flags and invite shared number on their signature it goes a long way to boosting the impression that they are a solid source of invites.

8. aucksy
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

aucksy , Nov 30, 2014 :
    I too shared an invite their which I got just after being active for few days... quite fair club i must say...

9. rahulsingh882142
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2014

rahulsingh882142 , Nov 30, 2014 :
    dude first of all there is already a thread created by @viraaj11 that tells this and no matter what your intentions you just added to the pile of useless threads around here.

10. sagarmakkar1991
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2014

11. viraaj11
    Community Veteran Nov 30, 2014