Stop this Fake Authorized One Plus Service Centers In Kochi

?

Is that the way to treat a customer who went to an Authorized One Plus Service Center ?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Don A Peter , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Stop this Fake 'Authorised' Service Centers of One plus mobile and Treating the Customers like Slaves
    2021-02-17.jpg

Today I had booked a service appointment with the One plus care App located at (OnePlus Authorised Service Center Vytilla
    1st Floor, Above SJ Traders, Vytila, Mahakavi Vailoppilli Rd) and went to the centre at the scheduled time.

Issue of the phone: Screen automatically flickering and flashing with green colour
    IMEI: [Removed by moderator B_Wrath]

This was the worst experience I ever faced with the One Plus Care

The phone has an extended warranty and when I approached the so-called "Authorised Service Centre" people in that centre told me that, we don't accept extended warranty we only accept a 1-year warranty and asked me to pay for changing display an amount of 13K INR

I told them I paid already for the extended warranty and they said we stopped doing free services for an extended warranty from around a year back

What a legitimate reason to believe!!

I even connected with one plus support with that shop and after the conversation, they told that support only to check the device not to accept it.
    and the people from the shop told me to go to Bangalore or Coimbatore to repair your phone. They behaved very rudely to me even the front office team.

@one plus @one plus India is that way how you deal with your fellow customers?
    is that the quality and service you ensure for the customer ???

Hope to hear from your team soon

I feel ashamed to be part of one plus itself and this stupid "Authorised Service Centers"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022

2. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Jan 27, 2022

B_Wrath , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Hi. I have removed your IMEI number. This is a public user forum and posting personal details is not wise.

Can you please give me your case ID?

Don A Peter likes this.
  3. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Im not able to share it here it says spam message and not allowing me to post it

4. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 27, 2022

Tobikage , Jan 27, 2022 :
    You forgot to add the part where they treated you like a slave....please elaborate further...

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  5. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

When I asked about where I can service they told me to go to Banglore or Coimbatore !!!!!!!!!!
    which is 600 km far away from Kerala !!! and they were so rude to me that was a total disrespect full answer from them

6. Tobikage

Maybe look at the claim process first before crying about it... Screenshot_2022-01-27-17-13-31-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    There's a reason why they say "ship your device" in there...

dsmonteiro and Shailender Sharma like this.
  7. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Bro can I ask you something if you are treated like this in front of people you saying crying and huh ????????????

First, give respect and take respect !!!!!!

8. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Jan 27, 2022 :
    You can share a screenshot.

9. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Maybe for you, it's a joke !!!!! insulting in front of many people and behaving Badly !!!! but for me, it's not a joke !!!!! @Tobikage

10. Tobikage

First....you learn the difference between Authorised and Exclusive Service centre.

Understand why they are asking you to send it to Coimbatore or Bangalore.

Then you learn what a Slave is....

Then you can complain about bad service or the attitude show to you by the service people who are contracted by OnePlus since the place you went to is an "authorised" place and not OnePlus employees.

11. Tobikage

The joke is you claiming to be treated like a slave....rude or not...just because they asked you to send it to the right place ? Yes it is a joke indeed.

12. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

13. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Huh you are trying teach me huh ???

14. Tobikage

Have fun with your repair experience.

15. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

No they rudly saying that we cant accept the phone here....then why should I even purchased an extended warranty Mr @tobiga !!!!!!!!!!!

16. Don A Peter
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

Nice reply..,... so that's how you reply to people as general support of one plus, huh and one more question Then why should I purchase the extended warranty !!!!!!! by paying extra money !!!

My half-day was wasted because of the people in the store and their dramas

17. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Please note, this is a user forum. You are talking to fellow community users. Not to OnePlus staff.

@Tobikage let's keep the discussion and help in a constructive manner.

18. Tobikage

I'm trying to be constructive by being on topic... it's in the first line itself...
    There's a difference between someone being rude to you and someone being treated like a slave...

19. B_Wrath

B_Wrath , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Be more constructive in the core issue of the thread rather than miscellaneous things.

20. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Jan 27, 2022

Tokolozi , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Why was I tagged?

Shailender Sharma and Tobikage like this.