Stories from the Community: Addition

1. Starcommander
    KitKat Oct 24, 2019

YRJ, MosheG1, Impersonal and 2 others like this.
  2. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Oct 24, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Oct 24, 2019 :
    Wait...it isn't about ur coolness pewd!o_O
    You, on the whole...have become a past tense!:rolleyes:
    Sadd that was at a early age:rolleyes::p

Jk!:p
    See....come more often on the WoHo (coz that is indeed one of the few threads worth visiting:oops:)!:D
    or else you'll become a past tense:rolleyes::p

YRJ, MosheG1, Impersonal and 2 others like this.
  3. SJBoss
    Lollipop Oct 24, 2019

SJBoss , Oct 24, 2019 :
    It was fun wasn't it?
    Indeed Intensifies.

4. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 24, 2019 :
    Lol, never, ;)) I got some... today...

YRJ, MosheG1, B.I.T.S. and 3 others like this.
  5. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 24, 2019 :
    :eek: Warning points? What's that?

6. SJBoss
    Lollipop Oct 24, 2019

SJBoss , Oct 24, 2019 :
    Getting warning points is not something cool tbh, even though I myself make it feel like it.
    It's a very cool thing i must tell you, if you got it you flaunt it!!

Wonderwoman13, YRJ, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 24, 2019 :
    Irrelevant, I'm used to them, got for "double posting"..... I'm shocked, there are still people who don't have them....

Edit note @B.I.T.S. be sure to read the forum rules :p, and learn them by heart!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019

Wonderwoman13, YRJ, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  8. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Oct 24, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 24, 2019 :
    I see... I guess I'm too new still to know everything...:rolleyes:

Wonderwoman13, YRJ, SJBoss and 2 others like this.
  9. YRJ
    Lollipop Oct 24, 2019

YRJ , Oct 24, 2019 :
    ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
    I try to visit the WoHo as often as possible. WoHo is an awesome place. I love to be there, but lately I have resorted to lurking. :p

As soon as I finish on a few projects I'll be back to the cozy corner of the forums :)

10. praveenbenki
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2019

11. praveenbenki
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2019

praveenbenki , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 24, 2019 :
    i love the camera and colours am a OnePlus fan from last one year my first oneplus phone was OnePlus 6t and the matter is i lost my dear best 6t on mar 29 after 6months i got my new bestie 7t finally we enjoying each company i don't know about my 7t am loving and proud to catch 7t on my hand miss u 6t ur my best and beast

12. Tudor2308
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2019

Tudor2308 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    I literally spended 30 minutes to write my story and when finished I pressed back button [e]1f623[/e][e]1f623[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] now I don't feel in the mood to write it again so here is a short recap
    so on short I come in contact with OnePlus 2
    bought my brother the OP5, later myself the OP5
    a co-worker of my brother got interested so I bought him the OP5T at that time it was new, with this I got the OnePlus backpack for free at the anniversary
    decided to buy an 5t for myself, I got an 6 for my sister, then I wanted the 6t for myself so i bought it( by this time I had convinced about 10 Friends to switch to OnePlus)
    The launch of the 7 series was about to come and I decided to take part to it as being in London, meeting awesome people, YouTubers and really enjoying the new phones, I had installed PUBGMOBILE on one of them at the game center it was only Asphalt 9 and Fortnite (yachh) so because of that and for the fact I played with 4 fingers I got like 10 people to spectate me) I really enjoyed the screen recorder
    I waited for the launch day and that special day I finished work about 2 pm near Oxford Street in London so I went to the closest EE store and decided to buy the new OnePlus 7 Pro 5G I was the first on Oxford Street to buy one therefore they made me a picture.
    last experience was at the event of the 7T series in London I was around the 10th to wait in line was awesome had an nice time even got an Instagram post with my backpack aligned with the others one's [e]1f602[/e] and showed to Akis Evangelidis my screen burns which I got from playing a lot of PUBGMOBILE I have 2 one from the backpack icon and up on the corner from Alive and Killed section

13. Tudor2308
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2019

Tudor2308 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    In contact with the forum I comes with the OnePlus 5 but didn't really bother to look around, but started to really follow and appreciate around when I had my OnePlus 6t cuz I started to play games seriously and I was looking to convince OnePlus to introduce better things for gaming like they did with the Fnatic and Screen Recorder

14. E1571407690836
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

E1571407690836 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 25, 2019 :
    I really enjoy my 7T, I wish OnePlus would have made 7T with pop up selfie camera instead of tear drop or 7T pro with flat screen, I wish OnePlus full fill my wish with 1+8.

15. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 25, 2019 :
    hehe. Very nice presentation of the stories @dsmonteiro . Guess my stories are already shown. I can repeat and emphasize: All because a cell phone company, I've met some amazing people through the forum and in person who have become some great friends.

@Cheetosdust . You are a driving force here. Funny and I'm so glad to have met you (online) and read your funny post. Countless times your posts have helped make things better and made me laugh out loud... Kids wondered what I was doing... And then ... There are the CORNundrums. I think with @surplus we can solve many things.. :):p

Also want to give a special thanks to @Bouncer71 who took the train for at least 1.5 hours, @woSch who he and his wife drove the hour and at @otto2 who also drove an hour to meet @script and I in Köln and do a photowalk. We even got to see Hennes (ok not the really @hennes here on the forum , who we got to see untill that night). This was such an amazing gathering. Look forward to seeing all of you and maybe some more over time.

Definitely, @ruby G is an amazing woman.

It happens. I've been called a man many times. :oops: But luckily some people have also correctly others nicely. It makes for a good laugh and in my case, an indication of how our languages and backgrounds affects how we interpret things. Very interesting in a global community.

Glad you are part of the community Starcommander.
    There are many others I can list here... But don't want to spam. :eek:

16. Starcommander
    KitKat Oct 25, 2019

cdnfarmer likes this.
  17. woSch
    Marshmallow Oct 25, 2019

woSch , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Yep... we found Hennes 'cut in stone' in good shape :)

We had such a good time together :)

18. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2019

Definitely. I learned so much from you. Glad that your wife joined us as well. :)

19. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2019

@dsmonteiro and @Trista W. I want to say thank you very much for everything. OnePlus produces solid deivces yes. It goes beyond the technology. It has created many friendships and truly a community. That is what I love about this company. With my great experiences with the OnePlus phones and community, I can genuinely recommend the products. I was talking to a friend and this person just bought a OnePlus phone and really likes it. This is something that I like too because i can recommend the product to friends and know that they will get a good product.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019

20. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Oct 25, 2019

Cheetosdust , Oct 25, 2019 :
    Hah, many thanks for your words, globalfarmer :D

It's great to read your post, knowing that something I wrote made someone smile. I'm just a tiny cog on the wheel, anything I write only matters if others read it, so I'm just happy you've read them and that the posts somehow had a nice effect.

It's like we are in this together, so we might as well have some fun; it's like I mentioned, through your posts I feel closer to the launch event, closer to a land that became a country July 1, 1867 (See? So many facts about Canada, it's amazing :p); messages and photos and jokes and even nonsense make us connect, so for all that, many thanks!

The CORNundrums, however, were no joke :rolleyes: I still think that you, @superplus and even me did a phenomenal job - obviously. Hard work? Yes. Walls and walls filled with theories? Yes, if you are @superplus! After that, I think we were more than capable of finding "El Dorado" (let me guess, @superplus is going to write ten facts about it being fiction?) or even Atlantis (here come more twenty facts about something something Disney something ;)) if we know how to swim.

Keep being awesome, keep loving a community that truly is lucky to have members like you. :cool: