Story of a scalper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiteoneplus@gmail
    Eclair Sep 26, 2015

whiteoneplus@gmail , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Hi friends. Few days back i saw my account go banned for one day. I got invite from one person for money and i tried to sell my invite. But later i realised i do not want to and left it and few good members report to mod and i was banned. I accept my punishment friends. But friends few weeks back there was a moderator who was selling the same invites called @Funk Wizard and people also reported with proof that he was selling. But no one cared to do anything and everyone support him. And finally they say he has no proof of selling(actually there was) and there is no transaction proof and left him unbanned friends but was removed as a mod which is high shame only but not banned was my thinking friends. I really felt so bad for banning me. Now i ask the people who ban me to show the proof of my transaction and why the dash they banned me for without transaction proof? So if a mod does any it is ok for other mods but members do then wrong? Very cheap people here. India forum is a garbage.

2. PM42
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 26, 2015

PM42 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    if you have any screenshots as proof to support you claim that some @ op was indulging into selling of invites, please do post it out here to validating your own claim.
    Its tough to believe without proof,
    And of course if you are right then you can always report it to his seniors on the forum openly here.
    Youve said he got removed as a operator, its a punishment, same as you got banned for a day. so i guess punishment was given to him and he was not allowed to go scot free as you feel,
    Accepting the truth shall set you free my friend.
    So, What exactly is your grievance here?

sunilbagalur likes this.
  3. neelabh75
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2015

neelabh75 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    I believe getting removed as a mod is bigger punishment than being banned for a day.. Also, he was NOT INVOLVED in any selling and NO ONE PROVED that he accepted money for invites.

@PVS Kharoud @OALEXANDER I believe this thread should be closed.

OALEXANDER and sunilbagalur like this.
  4. Ardamax
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

Ardamax , Sep 26, 2015 :
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/closed-moderators-are-selling-invites.370527/
    Is this what u guys are talking about??

I showed some more proof to Adam Krisko. And it was proved that he sold invite..

Yes, he must have been banned.. But still, he was not banned because he is still helping some other members..
    I think removing him from mod position was sufficient..

5. whiteoneplus@gmail
    Eclair Sep 26, 2015

Yes big shame and still acts like good person now to earn trust and friends who support him have gone black and never come to forum

ramli7 likes this.
  6. whiteoneplus@gmail
    Eclair Sep 26, 2015

Friend edit your post now as you have the proof

7. neelabh75
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2015

neelabh75 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    i still dont have proof of money exchange

8. whiteoneplus@gmail
    Eclair Sep 26, 2015

See i told you friend. Y money proof you need friend? You are a fool to ask money proof now.Ok where is my money proof to ban me friend?

9. whiteoneplus@gmail
    Eclair Sep 26, 2015

Moderators friends please reply here to give a proper answer to me and then close thread if you want friends. I want to know why i was banned without money proof where as @Funk Wizard was not banned. Please give proper explanation moderator friends.

10. Prateek13
    Donut Sep 26, 2015

Prateek13 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    I second that how can soneome get money proof.. will need to buy an invite to prove that ..

Ardamax likes this.
  11. ramli7
    KitKat Sep 26, 2015

ramli7 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Supporting that defaulter by his friends ( due to their faith in him ) is normal. But one guy has went to the extend of using vulgar words against @Ardamax , was unexpected. But I am glad that I can see the real (ugly) face of that guy. Unfortunate.

12. Ardamax
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

Ardamax , Sep 26, 2015 :
    He even used more abusive words on Facebook..
    Shows what kind of person he is, and how his upbringing was..

ramli7 likes this.
  13. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

el_draco , Sep 26, 2015 :
    You are right perhaps. But I think the punishment he got serves him right. Being banned for one day for a normal member like you or me might be bad. But for a moderator to get demoted, that's shameful. People will forget what you did and that you got banned, but they won't forget what @Funk Wizard did.

I was actually quite surprised by the number of people who blindly supported him in that thread. Many did just because they got free invites from him. But what saddened me was the way @Funk Wizard couldn't value that trust people had in him. He ended up doing a really cheap and shameful thing. And that too for money.

Ardamax and ramli7 like this.
  14. el_draco
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

el_draco , Sep 26, 2015 :
    I couldn't voice my support for you in that thread for it was closed by the time I saw it. But I appreciate what you did. Even after so many people turned against you for their blind support, you fought for it. I'm glad that he got served what he deserved.

Ardamax and ramli7 like this.
  15. ramli7
    KitKat Sep 26, 2015

ramli7 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Myself and four of my friends were supportive of @Ardamax, till the end. Only after the final verdict I felt relieved.

el_draco likes this.
  16. vysakh
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2015

vysakh , Sep 26, 2015 :
    You were banned for a day without much fuss and this guy was shamed in public with all proof and was demoted of mod post. Not many people knew about you getting banned, but there were multiple threads and a lot of people came to know about his shameful stuff.

ambivertguy and Ardamax like this.
  17. somnathmukher
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

18. somnathmukher
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

somnathmukher , Sep 26, 2015 :
    BTW u deserved a permanent ban.

19. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Sep 26, 2015

OALEXANDER , Sep 26, 2015 :
    I don't think there is a need for a thread for this discussion. If you have any concerns please speak to the community manager @Adam Krisko
    Closing thread

mcsememo likes this.