1. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jul 29, 2020

buntycubal , Jul 29, 2020 :
    That's a great idea...
    Yy012C1ixLr8c.gif

2. AbhilashSaikia
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jul 29, 2020

AbhilashSaikia , Jul 29, 2020 :
    You're absolutely right. They can't play the "we're a small company" card every time.

Ouch! The same thing happened to me.

Red Link Club

[QUOTE="B_Wrath, post: 21907236, member: 880762" @AbhilashSaikia have been hung up multiple times by CS without any decent response whatsoever.
    I really want this casualness towards user queries to be discussed and responded here.[/QUOTE]
    It's been a mess so far. I tried calling OP Support and was waiting for more than an hour until they disconnected the call.
    Chat support is dead too. I was on queue #60 and had to wait for 40 minutes or so but after reaching #1, it said "No agents are available...", the usual stuff.

3. Monica Z.
    Global Contact Center Head Staff Member Jul 30, 2020

Monica Z. , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Due to the pandemic, we received much higher volume of inquiries from our users, where the inquiries are about logistics, repair service availability. Trust me we've been looking at alternative options all the time. For a about 1 or 2 weeks more, we'll bring a new team lived to be able to support more users.
    As of the audit part, we're calibrating with the team on daily basis, to ensure the frontline team has the same understanding about customer experience with us.

4. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Dresa91 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Sounds promising. But we'll see.
    There have been so many promises in the past...

the_o2, B_Wrath and Tobikage like this.
  5. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

Tobikage , Jul 30, 2020 :
    .....and not one word or notice or PSA pop up about potential delays in service and support on the concerned webpage.
    People do not notice that first hand if you put one line at the top if they're looking for help.
    EDIT : Make it a whole damn page that shows up on the support page first thing you see on opening it.

It's as simple as that making everyone aware beforehand that delays may be caused due to the ongoing situation depending on varied restrictions currently in place in a multitude of regions. That makes support staff life easier.

6. Dresa91

7. Varungupta_01
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

Varungupta_01 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    It's been a mess so far. I tried calling OP Support and was waiting for more than an hour until they disconnected the call.
    Chat support is dead too. I was on queue #60 and had to wait for 40 minutes or so but after reaching #1, it said "No agents are available...", the usual stuff.[/QUOTE]

8. Varungupta_01
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I'm sorry to say. The struggles with CS has been there since before the pandemic. All the pandemic did was put it under a magnifying glass and project it to everyone.

It is good news that you are working on improving the CS by adding man power, but that is just a small part in the whole picture.

There are plenty of improvements needed in the CS. Few examples as below:
    1. Never lie to the customer about an order status. This has happened quite a lot of times.
    2. The outsourced CS has no idea about technical details. They are having a very outdated script and suggest that to everyone. And once their suggestions put the customer in a difficult situation, the customers come running to the forum and we have to deal with them and help them.
    3. Honestly, I have had CS being quite rude me a couple of times. This has to be change.
    4. They have no idea about the official communications which happen in the forum. If any statement is released, every single agent should know it. Sadly, this isn't the case.

These are just a few things from top of my mind.

Adding manpower to the team will ease your end, but it will not improve the quality of CS.

buntycubal, Tobikage and Dresa91 like this.
  10. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I don't think they kept one single promise on anything. I don't recall anything.
    That will never happen. Admitting that publicly is a PR disaster. It anything, Oneplus cares the most about PR.

Tobikage and Dresa91 like this.
  11. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    this is what I meant...

Tobikage and B_Wrath like this.
  12. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

Admitting there will be delays in any process is what every online site / company is doing as well right now.

They already have a notice up on top of the page that you have to click to go and read....same as the "Accept our generous Cookies" tab at the bottom. That's not enough. Nobody is going to go clock on it and read it.
    OP.JPG Ignoring the " There's " obviously. :rolleyes:

Dresa91 and B_Wrath like this.
  13. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I know. I'm just reiterating it for the fellows who don't know.
    Have they ever kept a promise that you can remember?

Tobikage and Dresa91 like this.
  14. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I can't remember at the moment...

B_Wrath and Tobikage like this.
  15. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

Let's stick to one rant topic at a time gentlemen. :rolleyes:

Dresa91 and B_Wrath like this.
  16. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Data gathering for future:rolleyes::p

buntycubal, Tobikage and Dresa91 like this.
  17. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    haha :p :D

Tobikage likes this.
  18. Hold Gaming , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Which platform I will get help to get the parcel ...... [e]1f623[/e][e]1f622[/e][e]1f494[/e]

19. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jul 30, 2020

B_Wrath , Jul 30, 2020 :
    At this point, I honestly don't know.
    People here are the ones who can escalate it for you.

buntycubal, Dresa91 and Hold Gaming like this.