Stuck at Startup Screen

1. midsnack
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2015

midsnack , Oct 23, 2015 :
    Hello, thought I might as well post this here as well (posted on OP2 device forums).

I just updated my OP2 today with today's new update. Once it restarted, it was stuck at the startup screen for a good few minutes. Thinking it was busy installing but from a few minutes turn to 10-15mins. So i restarted the phone and still stuck at the startup screen.

Anyone experiencing this issue? Any fix? Been only using this for a month only. Thanks in advance!

2. Youkai
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

Youkai , Feb 3, 2016 :
    I have the exact same problem with my OPO sadly I cannot open a new thread -.-V
    and again sadly noone seemed to have answered you since like 4 month :( I really hope I get help sooner than in 6 Month ....

3. Dvirben123
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

Dvirben123 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Its happen to me also... meanwhile I stopped using my Oneplus 2 and get back to my old Samsung S5... its became very slow and most of the time its just stuck !!

4. jkb114
    Lollipop Feb 4, 2016

jkb114 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Please bare in mind that after a particularly big update, it can take more than 20 mins to boot up.
    If it doesn't boot then you have a boot loop, What you need to do is boot into the recovery mode by holding both the power button and volume up. then wipe both the cache and data, it should then boot successfully
    Let me know how you get on