Study Apps for Students

1. sanyamnn
    Student Ambassador India Nov 29, 2019

sanyamnn , Nov 29, 2019 :
    On the basis of my past research, I have found some apps to be must haves in every student's device, that include:
    1. Study Blue:
    It works as good place to share information and everyone can collaborate to make things better

2. Office Lens:
    It helps to capture notes in device, so that you can read them later

3. GoConqr:
    It works as a great source of learning. Provides multiple resources like MindApps, Quizzes, etc and we can collaborate with friends online.

4. SimpleMind:
    It helps to organise thoughts in a structured way to give a positive outcome to first phase of ideas

5. Google Drive:
    This needs no introduction. Whether it's about sharing or creating, Google Drive is just another computer away from our computer :)

buntycubal likes this.
  2. GrantWilson
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

GrantWilson , Apr 9, 2020 :
    SimpleMind is one of the best tools for mind mapping. Or instead, a student can do concept maps via Cmap software (developed by Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition which gives access to the open research library where educators can buy research paper). I also recommended a list of these to my students:
    MindNode
    Xmind
    MindJet Mindmanager
    Mindmeister
    FreeMind

3. nayaktuhin
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2020

nayaktuhin , Apr 26, 2020 :
    Thanks, I will try these app; But instead of Office Lens, using the Office App will be a better choice.

4. B1588059347053
    Cupcake May 15, 2020