Study Shows OPO Invite System Causes Brain Damage

1. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    A real study done by real scientists and statisticians shows the real dangers of the invite system, which are now known to cause serious brain damage. It first starts with the realization that an invite system exists, followed by a standard message "please invite me, i love u foreva" (Quoted from the study). When fellow OPO forum members begin to harass the so-called "Cupcake" that is when the mental complications begin. Things are said such as "Don't make me hit your head with a shovel", to "nobody likes you, if you beg - GTFO" which is mentally harmful to said "cupcake" user.

The next complex experienced by this user is the next stage of the invite process, where he/she begins to become an addict to posting in all new threads. Posting for those short term "highs" associated with the possibility of receiving an invitation become the user's focus for many months. The user becomes dependent upon the highs experienced when trying to attain his invite and eventually quits former job and stops paying rent. After a slow painful road down to rock bottom, the user finally receives the much needed invite in which he/she has looked for and sadly realizes that he/she is now 100% broke.

This has been shown to cause the most brain damage to said user as they begin to experiment with "selling their awesome bod" within a 24 hour period to earn enough money for the phone. After they fail to attain the needed funds, the user goes back to the forum board to begin the cycle all over again, only to reach overall disappointment and the feeling of deception.

Some user quotes from actual users of the "Invite System Drug"

"Since I learned about OPO invites, I've been much more better, I only need one invite to get the phone, I really hope I can do its this time"
    "I feel funny, quit tickling me"
    "I once had a car, a macbook, even a girlfriend, but now I have an invite and that is all that matters"
    "I've been in this process for years now, no I know the OPO hasn't been out for years, I've been trying to get invites to stuff way before OPO existed...the shit is what I was born for"

We will be going over more details as they come to our attention regarding this terrible epidemic.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014

2. deejay01
    KitKat Oct 21, 2014

deejay01 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    TLDR. Anyways, one of my buddies is looking for an invite. I have given away multiple invites on here in the past, but haven't received any lately to share. Anyone have a spare?

laugher020 and Milad like this.
  3. reignytr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr likes this.
  4. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    It's satire.

5. jaapert
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2014

jgparr likes this.
  6. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Let's just say I'm a life expert :)

7. Serries
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

Serries , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Lurkers do exist... Btw I just got "high" writing this, gotta go quit my job and sign as "Cupcake".

8. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Please DONT! Not another one! -More proof of this studies proven results!

9. Navyet3
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2014

Navyet3 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Ha, that is brilliant!! It is satire and pretty good at that.

If I ever get the invites to share I'll let you know. I still need one myself for another phone. So if you get some send one my way. There is no telling how long it will take for them to put them in my account for sharing, since I just got the phone a week ago.

jgparr likes this.
  10. MayankMehta
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2014

jgparr likes this.
  11. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Thank you! :) I thought it was pretty funny while I was writing it down. Gotta laugh at yourself sometimes.

James_Bucholtz likes this.
  12. deejay01
    KitKat Oct 21, 2014

deejay01 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    I promise I'll read it later. ;) At work right now.

jgparr likes this.
  13. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Pinky Promise?

14. deejay01
    KitKat Oct 21, 2014

laugher020 likes this.
  15. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Another member proves OPO post addiction leads him to the depths of hell.

deejay01 likes this.
  16. Ed32801
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2014

Ed32801 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    I have read that, that study is under review and that the sample set was skewed by unstable participants:)

jgparr likes this.
  17. James_Bucholtz
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2014

James_Bucholtz , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Yep, nice work.

I'm new to these forums, and I'm trying to learn the science of trying to get an invite. My friend at work had a few, but I told him I wasn't interested. He gave them away to others, as he should have.

I now have a desire to switch networks, and I'm impressed with his phone, and having regrets not accepting his original offer.

I'll join in the madness, in hopes I'll get lucky.

18. Milad
    Lollipop Oct 21, 2014

19. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    If you are referring to my post, I can assure it is certainly not begging.

Milad likes this.
  20. jgparr
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

jgparr , Oct 21, 2014 :
    If only we had a more stable user base!