[Substratum] List Of Substratum themes that Officially Supports OOS 8.0 Oreo.

1. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 22, 2018

F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID , Feb 22, 2018 :
    I can't set primary accent color red using Flux... there is some error showing..

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 22, 2018

BeingIncog , Feb 22, 2018 :
    SCREENSHOT PLZ!

3. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID

I rebooted my phone. and substratum now showing I have to connect Andromeda desktop client again.. is that ok ?

4. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID

5. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 22, 2018

BeingIncog , Feb 22, 2018 :
    yup!

6. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 22, 2018

F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID likes this.
  7. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID

8. sammerasker

sammerasker , Feb 22, 2018 :
    changing font with sbustratum on all Oreo roms is not stable, unless on a custom rom with full oms support, and as far as i know no rom exist yet with such support...soon i think though.

i didn't install flux in a while, but if all you want is accent color try the theme Ozone from play store , it's free and 100% compatible with OOS,
    for any dark theme , you'll have to 1- elect the OS you're on if such option exist on substratum theme , 2- make sure you're on the OOS dark theme, 3- after applying the themes reboot the device, then go to settings > display >accent color , and change the accent color to something else then open accent color popup again and select the accent the theme added...reboot is very important after applying or removing any theme.

9. sammerasker

sammerasker , Feb 22, 2018 :
    in the screen see under the word theme , there's an option named Accent Color, , select it and change, it's now on Cyan , which is the color you highlighted, change it and it'll change.

10. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID

but I bought Flux for it's quick setting tiles theme..

11. G_Allen_Steven_Rfdb
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2018

12. BeingIncog
    Nougat Feb 26, 2018

13. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2018

14. Husnaat
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2018

Attached Files:

sammerasker likes this.
  15. sammerasker

sammerasker , Feb 26, 2018 :
    as the above reply mentions it's on beta for OOS on the night (drak) theme only for now, i'm hesitant to add it to the list until i or someone test it and report it working.
    in there playstore page it's not mentioned yet, i usually add themes here when it officially supports OOS on PlayStore.

16. sammerasker

sammerasker , Feb 26, 2018 :
    New theme added to 1st post
    Transparent (Officialy Supports OOS Oreo)
    tested by me , work perfectly without any issue or UI lag ...only drawback that it only themes OS system and related app, most 3rd party apps are not themed

to those like me who like Transparent UI (full System UI transparent, there's 3 themes that provide this is:
    1- Valerei and it has some system lag on OOS and few bugs (at least the few versions i tested, last one was 6.9.2 best stable build was 6.8.2)
    2- Interface, very good with no lag, and it's similar to transparent but it's built for OOS specifically so expect few to no bugs ... (my recommendation for transparent and black theme, it's the one i currently use)
    3 Transparent, i was surprised by it's performance considering it's not developed for OOS, it worked perfectly right out of the box, without any issues, and for me transparent provides the degree of transparency that i like *every single place in the system except incall ui , and it's not silently transparent,very transparent.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018

17. F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2018

F_Alauddin_Akash_LNID , Feb 28, 2018 :
    is there any theme like Flux's feature, themed quick tiles icon..?

18. sammerasker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2018

sammerasker , Feb 28, 2018 :
    Valerei does that too, but the last version I tried was bugy, its maybe fixed now , I'm not sure

19. G_Gustavo_Soto_PMwc
    Froyo Mar 4, 2018

20. Punk_69
    Lollipop Mar 4, 2018

Punk_69 , Mar 4, 2018 :
    Somehow windows 10 on my pc got updated and it busted the adb drivers somehow..... Andromeda isn't detecting my device, and I'm unable to change themes.....

What do I do?
    @sammerasker @BeingIncog @Sun90

I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling adb drivers and oneplus drivers.... Will that fix it?