suddenly mobile data stop working

1. Z1510323981709 Cupcake Nov 10, 2017

Z1510323981709, Nov 10, 2017 :
    Hi Team,

In my OP5, Suddenly modile data signal dropped then I tried to switch on my wi-fi but it was not working, even tried to go to settings and switch it on but not able to do any thing at that moment, tried to keep the phone in airplane mode but still network were showing and after keeping in airplane mode also, after that I decided to restart my phone. It had been 5 minutes n phone is still loading I didn't understand what is wrong with the device, after that I have press volume keys and power button at a time for 6-8 seconds which gives back life to the phone. I didn't understand Why it happened?? anyone else issue like this in there device??

2. mario.perrotta Cupcake Jun 19, 2018

mario.perrotta, Jun 19, 2018 :
    I'm in the same condition on 3T, since 2 weeks after update to OOS 5.0.3 I'm getting no mobile data connection (only with 2g) I tried all, all solution, from wipe cache, to full wipe, to upgrade, to downgrade, to updated to the last beta (29), to crash modem, to check APN, to change APN, to use app to read all post as possible on forum but nothing.

I NEED A SOLUTION, PLEASE HELP