[Suggestion For Next Update] Mobile OnePlus 3T

1. Pawan Sapkota
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2018

Pawan Sapkota , Jan 20, 2018 :
    First i would like to say that the OnePlus 3T is a great phones and has a quiet great capacity for even in 2018. I notices some issue with the smartphones ,hope OnePlus Team address it on the Next OTA Update for The 3T
    1. Firstly i would like to say that the camera apps doesnt have more features on it and Google camera apps takes a better pictures than the OnePlus Camera Apps. Some features include Photosphere, Lens Blur . why cant we use Google Camera apps instead OnePlus? cause the fact that its not a stable for the OnePlus. and if possible can you please add the features of the Potrait mode cause the google pixel 2 also has the single camera and supports the potrait mode.
    2.And the next thing i would like to address on about the customization. It would be great if the we could choose themes to costomize if possible.
    Yah its all that i would be happy if OnePlus did this.

Sanstar likes this.
  2. Sanstar
    Eclair Jan 20, 2018

Sanstar , Jan 20, 2018 :
    None will hear to OnePlus 3 users , They don't give a dam

If you are 5/5T then you are welcome .

sad truth

3. Pawan Sapkota
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2018

Pawan Sapkota , Jan 20, 2018 :
    atleast they gave faceunlock which is in beta and will soon roll out for the OTa update

4. Onkar.Singh
    KitKat Jan 20, 2018

Onkar.Singh , Jan 20, 2018 :
    Just quoting Oneplus>>>>
    With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback/.
    ... :)