Suggestion

1. ija89
    Froyo Apr 8, 2019

ija89 , Apr 8, 2019 :
    im using oneplus 6T.

* when i put our phone phone in silent or Vibrate why silent and Vibrate icon not appear in lock Screen. every time i need to press my power botton and i want to check the status. if vibrate and silent icon visible in lock screen so that we avoid pressing power button usage.

*in oneplus 6T notification light has been removed for some reason. for replacing notification light why oneplus development not giving any solution for that. im sure if they give any solution sure it will be useful in future devices too.
    Note: 3rd part application available in play store but it wont match like inbuilt software right.

*compare to oneplus device other band device have nice came application with more feature. oneplus device camera is really very good but why oneplus not developing camera application with more future and option.

*In oneplus launcher if u swipe into app menu we able to view all installed app list. and by default we have option to view app by category. but we not able to create own folder in app menu to move those app icons as per our own wish category.
    its working only in wallpaper screen.

Thank you Team

2. Dresa91
    Android Q Apr 8, 2019

Dresa91 , Apr 8, 2019 :
    Here you go: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/create?type=2&node_id=314

Roger.T, xnutzii, buntycubal and 2 others like this.
  3. ija89
    Froyo Apr 8, 2019

buntycubal and Dresa91 like this.
  4. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 8, 2019

KeepTransisting , Apr 8, 2019 :
    The app available in the play store basically does exactly what a built in app would do, so this really is a moot point.

ija89 likes this.
  5. ija89
    Froyo Apr 8, 2019

ija89 , Apr 8, 2019 :
    thanks for reply frnd. can u pls suggest me any ill try that.

6. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 8, 2019

xnutzii, buntycubal and ija89 like this.
  7. ija89
    Froyo Apr 8, 2019

buntycubal and KeepTransisting like this.