Suggestions for new apps and development

1. BiOnicTecHie
    Gingerbread Feb 28, 2017

BiOnicTecHie , Feb 28, 2017 :
    Powerful OnePlus browser
    Oneplus health fitness app
    OnePlus Memo/notes
    Calendar with social sync
    Music app should have a link to go directly in audio tuner and also must have more effects like changing pitch, speed, echo, hall effect.
    Gallery app should be more organize-able like making the folders to sort as our order and must be able to hide photos or videos.
    The video player must have more features like sliding for seek and volume control.
    Double Tap to sleep on home screen.
    pinch out on homescreen to view the wallpaper without any icons of homescreen.
    Lockscreen should also have a shelf like on home.
    Camera app should be improved for avoiding shaky photos.
    Timelapse and slo-mo should have extra options to control the frames per second and the length of the final video. i.e. after processing must be there like on iPhone s'.
    Manual mode should have flash option. atleast like a torch (continous) option.
    With flash photos are more darker than without flash photos. The exposure compensation is very much sensitive so if in daylight with flash photos are to be taken then the photos are made darker to compensate the flash which is not at all helpful.

donald wartika likes this.
  2. Bartnl
    Lollipop Feb 28, 2017

Bartnl , Feb 28, 2017 :
    As the Devs aren't reading the forum, you could better fill in a feedback form with your suggestions.
    Feedback on UI/UX: https://goo.gl/forms/2BasQAkeojCueDKo1
    This will reach the Devs

Nithin_Joseph and BiOnicTecHie like this.
  3. jizang
    Lollipop Feb 28, 2017

jizang , Feb 28, 2017 :
    thank you but no thank you...stop telling the devs to bloatware the rom... if you want bloatware go to samsung etc :mad:

4. sfomin
    Nougat Feb 28, 2017

sfomin , Feb 28, 2017 :
    people begging for bloatware lmao

5. Batfink32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2017

Batfink32 , Feb 28, 2017 :
    Keep apps in the stock ROM to almost zero. There's plenty available in the Playstore. Keep bloat away!

6. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Feb 28, 2017

toastytoast1234 , Feb 28, 2017 :
    I'm sure a

would be well worth the effort, I estimate that it could potentially capture upwards of a 0.000001% market share. And it's not like web browsers require a lot of maintenance effort or anything.

sfomin likes this.
  7. dinjesk
    KitKat Feb 28, 2017

dinjesk , Feb 28, 2017 :
    they can put in all the apps they want, as long as i can remove them.
    want to be able to control which apps i want or not.

if not removable, then keep it stock with out all the bloatware

8. chetan sannotra
    Gingerbread Feb 28, 2017

chetan sannotra , Feb 28, 2017 :
    Did u guys honestly think that someone is even looking at or considering your suggestions?
    Because I don't think so, there are many people who have very bad condition due to update yet no one hear them why should they hear you?

9. BiOnicTecHie
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2017

BiOnicTecHie , Mar 1, 2017 :
    See bloats are sometimes good to have. like useful apps built-in rather than downloading an app for same purpose from the play store. And I don't like the bloats of Samsung. I want something new in ui. I have experienced LG's bloats they were pretty amazing.

10. jizang
    Lollipop Mar 1, 2017

jizang , Mar 1, 2017 :
    When is it good to have bloatware? Why should i be forced to install bloatware just because you're too tight-fisted to purchase apps which does the same thing. If you don't want to pay there ARE also FREE apps

11. BiOnicTecHie
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

BiOnicTecHie , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Yes that's the point why bloats aren't being brought to oxygen os.

12. jizang
    Lollipop Mar 2, 2017

jizang , Mar 2, 2017 :
    sigh..I don't think you understood me, so I give up on this topic and stop being tight-fisted

13. BuhaDrago
    Eclair Mar 2, 2017

14. BiOnicTecHie
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2017

BiOnicTecHie , Mar 7, 2017 :
    Yes sir I have understood and so I too gave up the thought of giving feedback for bloats. But the Main thing is it is Oxygen OS not stock android so we must accept that we must have some good bloats which are fluid and more handy too rather than using a third party app. If people are crying for not having bloats then they should accept this fact and try flashing a custom rom which is fully stock w/o bloats

15. jizang
    Lollipop Mar 7, 2017

jizang , Mar 7, 2017 :
    sigh...I give up... like telling a dog not to s**t in the house, yet they still do it

16. Major Sputnik
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2017