[SURVEY INSIDE] Oxygen OS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Donald Nice
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

Donald Nice , May 22, 2020 :
    Added to FAQ.

Should by there in dolby atmos settings within "Style preference" (english) or "Stilpräferenzen" (German).

2. U1570279151335
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

R1ch4t likes this.
  3. ChrisFeuveel
    Froyo May 22, 2020

ChrisFeuveel , May 22, 2020 :
    Screenshot_20200522-145659.jpg
    Nein da ist kein eq mehr drin wird mir zumindest in der global beta 4 nicht angezeigt

No there is no eq in it, at least in global beta 4, I am not shown Screenshot_20200522-145922.jpg

On india beta 4 Screenshot_20200522-150104.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2020

hamvaspeter likes this.
  4. Roger.T
    Honeycomb May 22, 2020

5. ChrisFeuveel
    Froyo May 22, 2020

for me it is not displayed even when I connect my headphones. (regions going? will the eq in beta4 if you are in the eu just hidden if you have the global beta 4 on it?)

've also checked if it is not a eu beta 4 but ro.build.eu and ro.vendor.build.eu are not available in beta 4

Donald Nice likes this.
  6. Mr Olo
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

Mr Olo , May 22, 2020 :
    I confirm, I just moved from the latest Official Stable version for EU into OBT-4 (the Global one I suppose, as there's no particular EU ver. available) and I can't see the EQ under Dolby Atmos settings menu as well. My phone is set into region: POLAND. The BT hadphones is turned on (as you can see).
    Screenshot_20200522-150714.jpg

hamvaspeter likes this.
  7. Roger.T
    Honeycomb May 22, 2020

Roger.T , via OnePlus 7T , May 22, 2020 :
    That is possible.
    In Europe, the equalizer is usually deactivated because of the stupid new laws to protect our hearing...🙄
    I live in Switzerland and, for whatever reason, had the global firmware installed from the start.
    Nothing has changed with the beta...[e]1f609[/e]

8. Kranthi Kumar Choppari
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

9. Roger.T
    Honeycomb May 22, 2020

10. ChrisFeuveel
    Froyo May 22, 2020

wie starkt erhitz dein handy den ( alle schreien immer mein hanfy wird zu heis. leute wenn die cpu auf 80•c bei benutzung oder heim spielen hoch geht das ist normal. genau so wie wenn der akku eine temp.von bis zu 50•c beim akku laden, beim nutzen oder spielen erreichen kann ( wenn dein handy zu heis wird drosselt es automatisch die gpu , cpu leistung und drosselt auch die lade Geschwindigkeit .

Eng:
    how strong your cell phone heats up (everyone is always screaming my Mobile gets too hot. people when the cpu goes up to 80 • c when using or playing at home that's normal. just like when the battery has a temp. of up to 50 • c when charging the battery, when using or playing (if your cell phone gets too hot, it automatically throttles the gpu, cpu power and also throttles the charging speed.

thesign and Donald Nice like this.
  11. thesign
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

thesign , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 22, 2020 :
    you'd probably have to download the Oxygen updater app and do it from there.

here's an FAQ posted by a user that has all the information you could need, and is incredibly helpful, full of what to do and troubleshooting:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/faq-oneplus-7t-oxygenos-beta-stable-update-guide.1229015/

Donald Nice likes this.
  12. thesign
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

thesign , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , May 22, 2020 :
    do you have screen gestures turned on? is it activating from within your pocket?

please send feedback to OnePlus by long pressing the red icon on the bottom right of the screen and selecting "Feedback".

maybe give it a quick restart / clear cache and hopefully it would sort that out.b

surya11496 likes this.
  13. Sureshhooda
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

R1ch4t likes this.
  14. Donald Nice
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

There are missing so many infos.. Please, if you really want some help, read the FAQ first. If there is any update for you, you will get it with our help! But not without reading the faq ;-)

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  15. Nobu01
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

h1ghland3r likes this.
  16. Sureshhooda
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

R1ch4t likes this.
  17. Donald Nice
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

Sorry, but i really doubt it... OnePlus relaesed ob3 global to ob2 eu users in the past .But i will be suprised if you are true.
    If you can plase check one thing. Use a terminal emulator like this one or any other terminal, and enter

getprop

after starting it. This will show your build.prop, there is no root or special settings needed. If you find ro.build.eu=true than you really have the EU OB4.. if theres no ro.build.eu=true and no red cable club you have a global build.

Last edited: May 22, 2020

ASCHENTE_V and Nobu01 like this.
  18. chiraggohil
    Froyo May 22, 2020

chiraggohil , via OnePlus 7T , May 22, 2020 :
    nice update for Clock style. really like it.

but you did you gives cloud services main menu bar?? please remove it. it irritation of user.

but. may be you forget to upgrade some features which i suggest in feedback and also last post beta3 updated where also suggested.

well once again i suggest,

- update led notification features : missing features in one plus 7T , you need to upgrade Front camera notch curve area and make it notification led. you may see the features in samsung for more information. samsung given only white notification light you may gives multiple colours light.

- gallery player or video player you may update your video player : we don't have any option to select audio track ,subtitles. you may upgrade your player like as vlc.

- awaiting cleaner apps : which clean junks , catches etc.

- awaiting for Word, ppt and excel file support app from to one plus built.

-please provide life time free service of Netflix bcz you give inbuilt apps. otw remove it.

Shareef Mahaboob likes this.
  19. Nobu01
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

Nobu01 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 22, 2020 :
    I have another question for you and indeed with Termux no visible trace of a ro.build.eu = true.

By cons what does it change concretely that in Open Beta I am in global build ?

I don't really see a difference on my side, could you explain to me the opposite case what does it change ?

Is it better to be on the latest security patches knowing that we are on a global build or to sacrifice security patches to the profile of an EU rom ?

PS: Knowing that in France I saw absolutely no difference.

Thank you in advance for these explanations.

Donald Nice likes this.