[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.11 and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7T

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 3, 2020 :
    They had a longer rollout when corvid was the worst in China (approx 3 months). It also coexisted with their longest hollidays of the year.
    A few days over the 2 month schedual I consider pretty normal. But at some point, don't really know when, atleast if something caused a delay like a internal test failure, they would need to post some info about it. They have done so a few times.

If they would skip ahead and relese August (I doubt it though) it could mean bi-monthly from that month onward.

Himanshuchamoli likes this.
  2. MoHiTsOoD,
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

MoHiTsOoD, , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 3, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

They had a longer rollout when corvid was the worst in China (approx 3 months). It also coexisted with their longest hollidays of the year.
    A few days over the 2 month schedual I consider pretty normal. But at some point, don't really know when, atleast if something caused a delay like a internal test failure, they would need to post some info about it. They have done so a few times.

If they would skip ahead and relese August (I doubt it though) it could mean bi-monthly from that month onward.​

They are making buds and oneplus nord in any Ireland?

3. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I'm not sure I understand it correctly... If they sell or manufacture those products in Ireland?

4. TejanHazarika
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

TejanHazarika , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Oneplus buds gonna launch tomorrow in India, how Indian users are suppose to customize the functions for the buds without the update?
    or its that Oneplus buds are only meant for Nord and 8 series.

5. MoHiTsOoD, , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I think the update should be rolled out on 9 aug. Bcs beta 6 lainched at 9 jul.

6. G_Vishesh_Saxena_qiww
    Froyo Aug 3, 2020

G_Vishesh_Saxena_qiww , Aug 3, 2020 :
    everyone kindly wait for sometime, the updates are late as they are planing to send android 11 update not just the security patch update, it will start to roll from August 10. and if you are not statify with your current update please do hard reset and use the version which you ere comfortable with.

try to understand the condition due to this pendemic its hard for developers to work and solve the bugs.

7. MoHiTsOoD, , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Aug 3, 2020 :
    There is not a beta update of android 11 and they gonna release official what a joke dude😆😆

8. G_Vishesh_Saxena_qiww
    Froyo Aug 3, 2020

G_Vishesh_Saxena_qiww , Aug 3, 2020 :
    there are news on XDA developer about hydrogen os which is based in android 11, which ais going to release on August 10 it may be for OnePlus 8 series, soon after new update will be rolled.

9. TejanHazarika
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

Honestly OnePlus is getting worst in update support. What is the point of 2 year update support if we don't even get the basic security patches. and the most important AOD feature is already a gone case :joycat:

TheGame98 likes this.
  10. TejanHazarika
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

Oxygen OS 11 is gonna launch after September or October. And also don't expect from OnePlus to launch such updates too soon. Either they will roll out the update for 8 series. Other devices maybe getting update next year(Hopefully):coldsweat:

11. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 3, 2020 :
    An important detail... The release form. Releasing stable before stable Android 11... Nah

12. Lord_of_cache
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2020

Lord_of_cache , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Source or police

13. K1571492073189
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

K1571492073189 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    6t already got that update

14. Priyanshu514
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

Priyanshu514 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I don't know what oneplus is thinking, I just saw that samsung phones are getting august security patch by today 4th aug and they have more devices than oneplus to work on, I guess oneplus should go back to its root of releasing two phones normal and a T one later and in between a mid range if they cant keep the promise of giving regular updates because they have too much devices in hand to work on.

15. ktk89
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

16. Roei.e
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

17. Roger.T
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2020

Roger.T , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 3, 2020 :
    They also have more than 10 times as many employees as OnePlus...
    You can't compare that. OnePlus is still a smaller manufacturer.

colaboy likes this.
  18. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Also... When people compare have they found Samsungs continuous closed and open beta channels for the OS too? 😋

19. Arindam_Roy_7
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020