[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 6, 2020 :
    No that is a separate app. It's not even a system app. It's well integrated in menus so it almost look like a part of the OS though.
    At some point it was out of function completely when it came to imports and exports to/from iPhones. Kind of important part of the app when you try to lure users from Apple.
    I haven't used the app much. But now I did and it worked well in my case.

What exactly is your BT issue? Not being able to connect? Random disconnects? Skipping music?

Artemus. likes this.
  2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Just tried asking him, he blew me off.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  3. Sahil_lihas
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

4. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2020 :
    When is the last time you formatted/factory reset? If you say "never" then it's a good time to.

5. Sahil_lihas
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Ake Winther likes this.
  6. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Don't like it? Well, that's basic maintenance and is the solution for your problem.

7. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 6, 2020 :
    We are all entitled to opinions.
    I don't always agree with all stuff Oneplus do. Some stuff does not always fit all users. They got much more mainstream now since ever. With that comes some necessary changes. The bigger part of new users find some stuff unacceptable while some just shrug their shoulders and find a solution or a walkaround. Sometimes the level of reporting and bughunters responses can be overwhelming for some users... while still being on stable software.
    Stable would need to stabilize much more for many users. Focus needs to be on stability and also security level. More and more people expect monthly security these days. Easy to glance at Samsung and wonder if they can do it why not Oneplus? I posted a few times "complaining" about the path I believe stable need to take... It's not actually me that "needs" monthly security... It's "what would a regular non tech user want". What people expect when buying Oneplus without knowing anything about the brand matter, especially now when releasing 8 series with higher price tags.
    The situation can be a mix of old fans leaving and new come and get too many issues.
    I guess we see how this evolves with the new relese schedule on closed and open betas... Maybe some issues don't really need to go that far and still mange to slip into stable.

8. Ake Winther
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Ake Winther , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Not connecting to a device that Pie connected to (Sum Up) and not registering parking location when disconnecting from my car. (Pie did.) Connecting to some devices though.

It's really not important since I have my iphone and will get another one when 12 is released. Works as expected!
    As I said, it's like being transferred 10 years back ... Flashing custom roms and bla bla bla
    Will see next week if BT works as expected after the factory reset.
    Boring, definitely not a challenge, just B O R I N G
    As I've stated before, you should be able to update without being a software engineer and loosing data ...
    The software is just not robust enough.
    I don't really care, I've moved on.
    Reporting here just to tell the smart ones who are still on Pie to stay there. Those who can read;)
    That's all

I will report if BT works or not next week

Swejuggalo likes this.
  9. James 007
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 6, 2020 :
    I own op3 now 7 and it's enough of this Crap useless software more ppl will leave as OneCrap become Rubbish brainwashing doesn't work anymore marvelous OneCrap it's a Garbage

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Have you once described your issue without resorting to hostility in this thread?

11. Hossain sumon
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

12. Raveendran v
    Froyo Jun 6, 2020

Preetgill777 and adrieh like this.
  13. sarahmic
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2020

14. V1560165685313
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Preetgill777 likes this.
  15. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Plenty of people got it.

16. Paulo Viana
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Paulo Viana , Jun 6, 2020 :
    the worst update in history

Yunusrg and JohnTex like this.
  17. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    It seems that only 1+7 has these problems. Just search and clear the cache in the Ambient Display application.

JNiemi and sarahmic like this.
  18. adrieh
    Froyo Jun 6, 2020

19. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2020

Georgeoneplus7pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Do you have 1+7 or 1+7Pro? I have 1+7Pro 12/256 GB, root, magisk, etc. I uninstalled Zen Mode, Duo, Google Music, including Dolby Atmos and now I have my own equalizer that sounds great. I am very satisfied with 10.0.6.

JNiemi likes this.
  20. justaddit
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020