208
[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

  1. ADMOrange
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020


  2. laikexpert
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020

    fahadleee likes this.
  3. JohnTex
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

    JohnTex , Jun 8, 2020 :
    that "useless" 2mp macro kills me [e]1f602[/e]...
     

  4. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020


  5. JohnTex
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

    JohnTex , Jun 8, 2020 :
    But that I understand for the 5g and the price lowering. I would never buy it, but there is a mid budget market for it.[e]1f609[/e]
     

  6. J1573376033600
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

    J1573376033600 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I'm charged my mobile fully(100%) and after some time usage im checking the usage it shows only usage of 95% only remaining 5% not showing I'm checking the full device usage it shows only 95% only the remaining 5% usage not showing
     

  7. J1573376033600
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

    J1573376033600 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    after I'm charged my mobile fully(100%) and after some time usage im checking the usage it shows only usage of 95% usage only remaining 5% not showing I'm checking the full device usage it shows only 95% only remaining 5% usage not showing
     

  8. sarahmic
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

    sarahmic , Jun 8, 2020 :
    can't understand what you're trying to say.
     

  9. J1573376033600
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

    J1573376033600 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I'm charged my mobile battery completely 100%.Im using my mobile sometime, battery was discharged to 75%.im checking the battery usage in settings .In the battery usage only available for 21% usage of battery remaining 4% usage not showing
     

  10. G1525012820482
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

    G1525012820482 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Amazing price for 5G!
     

  11. G1525012820482
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

    G1525012820482 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    No. Yesterday my phone was showing 20% after 30 h usage (10.0.6 EU).
     

  12. G1525012820482
    Eclair Jun 8, 2020

    G1525012820482 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Well said! I don't understand why people are happy with lack of control of their own device, in a way that wouldn't be acceptable with a PC. As well as the advantages you mention, there is also the use of NTP clients, which require root access. Imagine not being able to set up an accurate time source on your PC without admin access!
     

  13. tolak
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

    tolak , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I think everyone facing this bug after update, but not everyone using bottom gestures style. I reported it to Oneplus, maybe they fix it on next update. I hope so... ;( if not, i will do rollback. ;x
     

  14. James 007
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

    James 007 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    in my case 10% of discharge it's missing probably do to lack of signal or changing operator network antenna and OOS itself doesn't count that I will look at it as unnoticed battery discharge notching to worry about but I can be wrong
     

  15. kmaier
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2020

    kmaier , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    sorry but this never happens to me. I always use the third row, not the Android ones, ie the second row. I have never seen what your are describing.
     

  16. J1573376033600
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020

    J1573376033600 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 8, 2020 :
    I'm not understanding from ( it will look as it as )this sentence sir sorry for that could you please explain
     

  17. J1568887607713
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

    J1568887607713 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2020 :
    Anyone noticed? After 10.3.3 update on op7
    The double tap to wake is not working properly.
    We have to press power button first time sometimes and after that it works.
     

  18. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 9, 2020

    Artemus. , Jun 9, 2020 :
    This has been brought up multiple times.
     

    ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  19. VanleabK
    Froyo Jun 9, 2020

    VanleabK , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2020 :
    stop complaining guys, just sell it and buy something else already [e]1f602[/e]

    I'm done with it. first and last oneplus 😛
     

  20. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2020

    ASCHENTE_V , Jun 9, 2020 :
    Minus 1 whiner. Good to know [e]1f60f[/e]