[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Mohamed Rashid S
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

2. Anishsha
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

3. KryptonKalEl
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

Aniketh7 likes this.
  4. NEOMERCER
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

NEOMERCER , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 10, 2020 :
    The GameSpace app does not include any of my ACTUAL games. For some reason it includes the emulator but none of my games are there after updating to 10.3.3. It I try to add a game the games do not appear in my list of apps. Maybe because they are hidden (I still think games should be auto hidden like with Samsung's game launcher as opposed to me manually hiding them in my hidden apps drawer) but this shouldn't be a problem.
    1591825085464.jpg

5. RishinP
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

RishinP , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I haven't changed any default settings in battery sections.

Refer the screenshot below.

I also think the brightness level and duration for voice calls made in that particular cycle plays an important factor.

My brightness levels are generally at around 25% throughout the time and night mode from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM(brightness reduces further)

And summing the duration of all calls made during the cycle would be around 1 hours 30 minutes average.

so yeah, that's pretty much it.

1591825006601.jpg

Anishsha likes this.
  6. NEOMERCER
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

It's right there in the patch notes. They adjusted the overall volume. I think it was said before that people felt that the lowest volume was still not quiet enough. I believe that's why it may seem different.

7. KryptonKalEl
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

KryptonKalEl , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Lol that's a hilarious complaint. Who cares about low volume I want my boombox volume back.

8. donPepitoGrillo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I have noticed the same, but I prefer in this way. Having a permanent notification there was useless for me.

9. RishinP
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

RishinP , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I hope I have got your query right !

In the latest update of Game Space app, they have added this feature to list games which are added in the hidden space.

Refer screenshot below.

1591825348259.jpg

10. Mukulrurkiwal
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2020

Ambranesshwar likes this.
  11. NEOMERCER
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

I do not see an update like that and when I choose to add games to my GameSpace it only shows my regular apps. it doesn't show any of my games. I just tried taking one game out of the hidden app drawer and now GameSpace is able to see it and add it, but this means I have to do this with ALL of my games smh.

12. RishinP
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

RishinP , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I guess wait for an update then, because it's been taken care of.

13. NEOMERCER
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

Okay, so once I moved all my games from the hidden drawer to the regular one and then added them back to my game space, I proceeded to hide my games again. After I did that, ALL of them were removed from the game space.....like WTF man? Like I said, Samsung does it best, when you download a game, their game launcher auto hides the game so the only place you see it is in their game launcher. That's what OnePlus needs to do. Now if I want to have my games in my GameSpace I have to keep them all cluttered in my app drawer which is exactly what I don't want.

14. Swirti
    Donut Jun 10, 2020

Swirti , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Hello,
    Following Swejuggalo's advice, I modified the /system/etc/feature_list file to add { "featureName": "OP_FEATURE_ENABLE_POCKETMODE_SWITCH"} .

But after rebooting the phone, I'm stuck on the oneplus logo that is running. In fact, I noticed that I forgot the comma in front of the { modifying the file.

Can someone please explain me how to access the phone to restore the file correctly, knowing that I had made a copy of the original file.

Thank you in advance.

15. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 10, 2020

16. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I don't have any commands in my head....But this would probably mean you need to pull out that file and replace it with the corrected one.... How is the problem

17. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 10, 2020 :
    Google fastboot copy file. Unless I'm misstaken that is what you need

18. RainGater
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2020

RainGater , Jun 11, 2020 :
    Boot to TWRP and launch file manager and you can copy/paste the backed up file over the existing one (/system/etc/feature_list). You might have to mount /system partition as read-write if it's not writable.

Or, if you have adb installed, you can push the file directly:

adb push feature_list /system/etc/feature_list

Check the permission of the file after you copy it. The perms are:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 11495 2020-06-03 15:46 /system/etc/feature_list

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020

19. Argade
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2020

Thatsmeetshah likes this.
  20. ShubhamSY
    Donut Jun 11, 2020