[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Jav P
    Honeycomb Jun 13, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  2. dbajramo
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

dbajramo , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Yes, that's my phone too - GM1913 (OnePlus 7 Pro). Problem still persists. I have cleared the cache as I do this after every update.

This seems to be a problem with Work Profile enabled. When I disable my Work Profile I don't get Network Connectivity drops (WiFi & Cellular).
    That's a problem!

3. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 13, 2020 :
    I got this issue verified as in being worked on by the devs. Hopefully that mean no more betas or stable with the issue.

4. Shiva_Rohith
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2020

Shiva_Rohith , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    ohh..!! then I don't know much about your problem..🤗😅 hope it gets fixed soon

5. W1590465365121
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

W1590465365121 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jun 13, 2020 :
    با سلام خدمت دوستان عزیز،بایدگفت تجربه من از گوشی اندروید مختلف که داشتم.نشان بر این است.یکی از بهترین گوشی می باشد.من مدت کمی هست که با آن کار می کنم.ولی روز به روز آشنا تر می شوم خیلی روان خوش فکر می باشد فقط باطری نسبت به حجم زود خالی می کند.که امیدوارم با برنامه نرم افزاری آن هم درست شود.با سپاس،

6. laikexpert
    Honeycomb Jun 13, 2020

laikexpert , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Hello dear friends, I must say that my experience with different Android phones that I had. It shows that it is one of the best phones. I have been working with it for a while. But I am getting more and more familiar with it. It is thought that only the battery will drain the volume quickly. I hope that it will be fixed with the software program. Thank you,

(Translated by Google Translate)

7. Ake Winther
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2020

Ake Winther , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Reporting back as promised.

After the factory reset ( updating from 9.5.11 to 10.0.6 EU on 7 Pro ) as opposed to just updating and clearing cache.
    - Some system menus changed completely after the factory reset!
    - BT now connects to all devices
    - Parking location is not automatically recorded ( not before nor after the freset but ok in Pie ), bug report filed and acknowledged
    - Battery life is better than both in Pie and before factory reset
    - Lot's of boring investigations and manual copying of data for almost nothing

Swejuggalo likes this.
  8. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Great.
    System menus should not be different. Regular upgrade or factory reset should not change it.
    BT should also not really magically be fixed by a factory reset. Should be enough to simply reset it via Reset options and reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth
    The parking I tried once and then disabled. Now I can't use it even if I wanted due to the opt out on Shelf on 8 series...
    Great with the improved battery.

Guess they have some explaining to do with your issues.
    But it basically supports my normal behavior when doing major version upgrades. No backups at all.
    BUT if just reinstalling apps, messages and media files (skipping launcher config and settings) with the help of Oneplus Switch and use no data from Google backup it should not cause any issues.

9. devangnagda
    Donut Jun 13, 2020

devangnagda , Jun 13, 2020 :
    1592066946252.jpg
    Please give us an option to remove "Hide Keyboard" button.
    Also facing issues with double tap to wake and pickup to wake.

sameerwadhwani and ishusingh99 like this.
  10. K1565436027334
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

K1565436027334 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Really happy with the battery performance post update.
    As I had posted earlier, I did not get the annotations feature for some reason and the screwed up portrait mode and occasional tap to wake malfunction, this update has been good.
    Must say, superb job on the battery department.

1592068321848.jpg

1592068321869.jpg

1592068321889.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Shalin05
    Honeycomb Jun 13, 2020

Shalin05 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 13, 2020 :
    After Updating to Oneplus 10.3.3!!!Some things which needs "FIX" on urgent basis.

1) I am an Audiophile and as the sound has gone flat drastically after the last update and needs immediate fix to it, everything was okay on 10.3.2 considering sound.
    2) On Chrome sometimes the screens freezes for no reasons.
    3) At time i have also faced stuttering of screen while scrolling it becomes slow if thr usage is continuous then only.
    4) Expectating New Camera UI just as Oneplus 8 series has with some features added to you which can be implemented by software update.
    5) Camera also has green tint issues so while capturing its a natural tone but when the image is processed its a greener tone. (Much Needed Improvisation here)
    6) Also have noted on all three modes of camera(Wideangle/Normal/3X) the same image is captured but all have different tones while after processing the image.
    7) Potrait Mode take too much time to detect and edges are not properly blurred it has some motion blurry on edges.
    8) Focusing of camera if not done sometimes looses the quality of the image.
    9) Wifi Calling is enabled still it uses the carrier charges i exactly have no clue why this is so called feature(VoWIFI) and also at times the network loses VoLTE connection. @Abdul B.

ramsri05 and cyrillic like this.
  12. Ponsingh.J
    Donut Jun 13, 2020

13. donPepitoGrillo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Hi,

After trying @RainGater solution, I'm still suffering the issue with tap/double tap to wake.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  14. Aniketh7
    Eclair Jun 13, 2020

Aniketh7 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    It's because of the incomplete Pocket mode, the same reason due to which double tap to wake isn't working either. I guess you only hear the notification sound? if you cover your phone's upper part with your hand or its in the dark, this issue would probably happen.

15. F1592070311181
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

F1592070311181 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Hi All, this is my first post on OnePlus community, I recently updated to new software and now can't open any attachments - either in office outlook or Gmail. Your help will be appreciated.

16. Any19
    Donut Jun 13, 2020

Any19 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    I hope OnePlus improves Ambient display feature as it is rarely functions or just abolish the feature as I don't have high hopes from you of improving this feature.

sameerwadhwani and Ni3_chavan like this.
  17. Ake Winther
    Gingerbread Jun 13, 2020

Ake Winther , Jun 13, 2020 :
    What I did was using Switch to; ( Pie -> 10 )
    - restore messages
    - restore call log
    - restore audio, video and photos

That's it.
    Rest of the setup was made manually. Absolutely no Google backup:) And not Switch.
    This should not cause any problems as you say
    If I was rooted I'd use Titanium Backup to copy entire partitions to see what happened.

Messages, call log, audio (nine files) were ok. Videos and photos ( 9 + 2500+ files) was a mess. Had to do it manually.
    First thing when discovering BT problem was to reset WiFi an BT to no avail
    Then went on to a factory reset and suddenly had a different phone. Quite a surprise:)

I was kind of intrigued to find out how everything would work out and now I know:)
    A little disappointing to find that Android and the OOS shell still is where I left of six years ago:(
    On the other hand, not much has happened to IOS either ...
    Let's see if 14 can change that. I have my doubts.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  18. Saty201
    Eclair Jun 13, 2020

Saty201 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    In gaming mode, Disable auto brightness mode is On still auto brightness is enable while playing game in gaming mode in OP7. Plz fix in upcoming updates !

19. G1525012820482
    Eclair Jun 13, 2020

MessiOTGW likes this.
  20. Ishan3011
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2020

Ishan3011 , Jun 13, 2020 :
    Oh god my Oneplus 7T (India) hasn't received the update yet!!! I live in Mumbai... Can someone please help!!!!!