[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 6, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 6, 2020 :
    You don't have a regular PC?

2. G_mohammad_sharafi_qMRT , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Yes i have and if u saying why 'm tormenting myself.
    My pc tower have hardware issue just try filled up gap with my mi box till resolving it and for this moment need 5ghz and realized won't work no biggie just wanted State issue in this stable build

3. Artemus.

Artemus. , Jul 6, 2020 :
    How far are you from the router?

4. Artemus.

Artemus. , Jul 6, 2020 :
    And how many walls are in-between you and the router?

5. Bhanusolanki
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

Bhanusolanki , Jul 6, 2020 :
    I downgrade my OnePlus 7 to 10.0.3 for this 🤩

6. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2020

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Listen I have given the feedback nothing was done by OP team....It feels like begging everytime.......Only bloody excuses by OP that next update will fix everything and all......OP is providing few good features in Betas for last 4 months but like seriously the OP team is not even giving the feature in stable......

IS THIS A JOKE????

NEW BEGINNINGS AND SHOWING EPISODES FOR NEW BEGINNINGS IN YOUTUBE CHANNEL

WHY ONEPLUS IS DOING THIS???

LAST FOUR MONTHS THESE CAME TO BETA BUT NEVER MADE IT TO STABLE

1. OPTIMIZED CHARGING

2. ONE HAND MODE

3. TRANSLATE CAPTIONS

4. ETC

JUST TELL ME ONE-THING DURING LAUNCH OF OP8 SERIES THEY SAID FEW FEATURES WILL COME TO OP 7

WHEN IT WILL COME AFTER A YEAR??????

REMEMBER ONE THING IT TAKES YEARS TO PLEASE OR GAIN THE FAITH OF CUSTOMERS AND IT TAKES NO TIME TO LOOSE THAT TOO

7. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 6, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    After 1 year ,the 7 Series havent had any new major features,oneplus will never sought out battery life or camera i have repeated this before ,now im gonna repeat it again,ASUS ROG PHONE 2 which has the same sensor imx 586 without any physical lens takes better photos THAN THE WHOLE 7 SERIES ! Battery life will never be as good as when i bought this phone on pie ,and also even if it's good now our phone took a toll on the worst andriod 10 updates which made the battery life of the physical battery of the phone to reduce its capacity,another cheap technique by oneplus to boost aftersales ,the oneplus 8 HAS THE SAME SENSOR IMX 586 and @OnePlus has deliberately improved it on the op8 ,and maybe another marketing technique not to improve it on the 7 series ,before there was no freedom of speech as these kinds of comments were blocked by @OnePlus @manuj ,now this is the type of monopoly the company deliberately dont want to improve its camera software even the successors having the same sensor,so to conclude We WERE all like BETA TESTERS like sheeps Which HELPED THE OP8 WITH THAT IMX 586 TO TAKE BETTER PHOTOS THAN THE 7 SERIES ,And oneplus thinks yeah well we expect our customers to upgrade every year ,GTFO im gonna use this phone for atleast 3 !

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020

8. Artemus.

Artemus. , Jul 6, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

No need for caps.

Also, for reference, tagging those users isn't gonna do anything.

9. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 6, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Artemus.

[​IMG]

No need for caps.

Also, for reference, tagging those users isn't gonna do anything.

Are you moderator or something,you need to stop spamming this thread ,incase if you are ONE,you should encourage users about thier honest opinion also stick to the topic , I tagged those people not to be seen ,but to be heard ,and for those CAPS, apply burnol if you dont like it [e]1f603[/e]

10. ranith1995
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

ranith1995 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    My mobile camera has lot of bugs in oneplus 7 UI lags portrait mode fails system hanging issue etc..... This is since when i uodated from 10.3.2 to 10.3.3 and its almost one and half months you guys are not pushing any updates..its very shame on you.pls do the regardings pls.......

11. Artemus.

Artemus. , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Updates are roughly two months apart. We'll probably get 10.3.4 sometime this month.

12. MadyKarthi
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

MadyKarthi , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Smart SMS future is not working properly on Oxygen OS 10.3.3 Update.

Message category is not categories properly. Promotional Message are appeared in Transaction category.

There is No separate category for OTP.

Oneplus need fix this issue ASAP.

Is that anybody facing same issue?

ranith1995 likes this.
  13. Pearls P
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Pearls P , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    After this update my mobile ambient display is not working properly. Tap to show and double tap to wake up, torch light and music gestures, finger print all are stopping and not working properly. Some minutes its working after pressing the physical power button after sometime its getting freeze and not working. So every time i have to rely on physical power button. Please give a update to resolve this problem.

ranith1995 and Yassine.Allam like this.
  14. Yassine.Allam
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

Yassine.Allam , Jul 6, 2020 :
    the same in most device.

15. Yassine.Allam
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

sam_088 likes this.
  16. Saurabh10192
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

Saurabh10192 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Facing lot of wifi issues. Not connecting automatically to the desired network. Always i have to connect it manually by clicking on saved networks.

Please help me...

17. PiTRiS87
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

PiTRiS87 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Hey guys, I just got my OP7Pro and seem to be stuck on 10.0.5.GM21BA. 10.0.6 is not available not even by oxygen updater. Can someone help me out what is wrong?

18. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jul 6, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    In Oxygen Updater how does your settings look? Is it setup on correct phone?

1594042835021.jpg

19. PiTRiS87
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

PiTRiS87 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    thanks... did not even know there is settings as on About phone, there is correct phone setup. But in settings there was my previous 6, not sure why. Anyways, in the meantime I've flashed from full zip (I was not sure if I wont lose data, as its's long time since I've used it, but some threads confirmed it wont) and everything is working fine. Will see with next update