[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Using backups seems to save that setting too.
    I'm not that very fond of using backups myself. Unexpected stuff like this can be one reason.

2. Nitikhel
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Nitikhel , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Hey Oneplus team,

I have noticed an issue maybe, just refer the attached screenshot, while in app drawer in top two corners it seems there is an alignment issue. There is this grey color which is visible under the corner radius.
    1594048564106.jpg

Luka_m125 likes this.
  3. bcharles99
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

bcharles99 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Please reset network options in settings that may help
    1594053953017.jpg

Saurabh10192 likes this.
  4. Saurabh10192
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

5. bcharles99
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

Saurabh10192 likes this.
  6. Saurabh10192
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

Saurabh10192 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Yup thought so. Will wait for the next update. Thanks for the reply.

7. bcharles99
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

bcharles99 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Your one plus launcher version?..

8. Nitikhel
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Nitikhel , Jul 6, 2020 :
    launcher version is 4.5.6. location India.

9. bcharles99
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

10. Nitikhel
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Nitikhel , Jul 6, 2020 :
    yes it is beta & I'm using one plus 7.

11. bcharles99
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

12. rafael667
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

rafael667 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    I guess it's also possible to downgrade to newest versions right?
    Did you follow any tutorial? If so can you provide me the link?

13. Nitikhel
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

bcharles99 likes this.
  14. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 7, 2020 :
    I don't know how you have sent feedback. How you explained it and what kind of logs you have provided. Some stuff is easier than others to get solved. While some stuff seems very hard no matter how you describe it...of some reason (have had to over explain stuff some times)

Stuff comes to stable when ready. Sometimes after a certain exclusive time for new devices. A pretty basic business idea. Create more value and need for new devices.
    Android 11 is a great moment to add new stuff on older devices. My guess is that some stuff may need to wait until then.

One-hand mode was REMOVED from beta and only existed in ONE beta if I recall correctly. It seems like beta 16 will have the return of one hand mode. Maybe a slightly refined version.
    Not even 8 series has it.

7 series beta has stuff 8 series don't have yet. Should I complain a whine over that? I might miss some stuff like dual 4G mode and mobile data handover during VoLTE calls.
    I miss beta myself... Because I find that more interesting and fun.

If features are important you have 3 options. Use beta. Or get a newer phone. Or wait.
    If stability is you priority use stable.
    If both beta and stable works bad... Wipe the phone. No Google app data backup and shit (skip during setup) ... Maybe even no backup at all. Just copy some important data to some other storage temporary.
    Taking the longer route may actually save you troubles in the long run. Shortcuts may mean unforseen issues.
    Some users issues makes me wonder if we even have the same phone or live by the same rules.... There is a whole world of mysterious things out there that only some seem to find [e]1f61c[/e]

I have no major issue with Oneplus. Room for improvments exists ofcourse. It always does.

racOnePlus, sarahmic and Sahil_lihas like this.
  15. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2020

16. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 7, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

I don't know how you have sent feedback. How you explained it and what kind of logs you have provided. Some stuff is easier than others to get solved. While some stuff seems very hard no matter how you describe it...of some reason (have had to over explain stuff some times)

Stuff comes to stable when ready. Sometimes after a certain exclusive time for new devices. A pretty basic business idea. Create more value and need for new devices.
    Android 11 is a great moment to add new stuff on older devices. My guess is that some stuff may need to wait until then.

One-hand mode was REMOVED from beta and only existed in ONE beta if I recall correctly. It seems like beta 16 will have the return of one hand mode. Maybe a slightly refined version.

7 series beta has stuff 8 series don't have yet. Should I complain a whine over that? I might miss some stuff like dual 4G mode and mobile data handover during VoLTE calls.

If features are important you have 3 options. Use beta. Or get a newer phone. Or wait.
    If both beta and stable works bad... Wipe the phone. No Google app data backup and shit (skip during setup) ... Maybe even no backup at all. Just copy some important data to some other storage temporary.
    Taking the longer route may actually save you troubles in the long run. Shortcuts may mean unforseen issues.
    Some users issues makes me wonder if we even have the same phone or live by the same rules.... There is a whole world of mysterious things out there that only some seem to find [e]1f61c[/e]

I have no major issue with Oneplus. Room for improvments exists ofcourse. It always does.​

You are being rude ....who are you to suggest me a new phone...,This is pathetic... This really bad ..

I was trying to tell that to do the improvements..I am a die hard fan.......

Read the whole thing ..u will find it rude....this is how you reply [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

17. nisarg9126
    Eclair Jul 7, 2020

nisarg9126 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Last update was full of bugs including camera results and no solution is provided by oneplus till now. I was using pixel 3a as secondary phone but from today i will use oneplus 7 as my secondary phone due to poor camera results and too many bugs in phone and also no clue of AOD. Thanks god Google pixel has AOD.

Vamsikk2409 likes this.
  18. sam311

sam311 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 7, 2020 :

Swejuggalo

I have no major issue with Oneplus. Room for improvments exists ofcourse. It always does.​

And how I have sent feedback????

Do you think I am illiterate or a noob that using Oneplus??

You are questioning here on ability?

Damn this really not done........

@Pete. This is not the way one should reply to the users.....

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020

19. jatin0990
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2020

20. Arun_Kashyap
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2020

Arun_Kashyap , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    He explained to you patiently without abusing you or doubting any of your abilities and yet you took offense from it. 🤷