[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. devb95
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

devb95 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 31, 2020 :

SandeshChinchapur

Do not hype it everyone.. it's just a security patch with OnePlus buds update. 6 series just received it.​

The 6 wont recieve the support the 7 or the 7Pro gets.

2. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    We can be optimistic, but don't think there'll be anything more than what 6 series got. Maybe the tap to wake bug is fixed and the portrait mode.

ADMOrange likes this.
  3. guardianzpride
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Sach716 and ADMOrange like this.
  4. Sach716
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2020

Sach716 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Some features are in beta since beta 2 and not implemented yet

ADMOrange and guardianzpride like this.
  5. ADMOrange
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

ADMOrange , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Its kinda disappointing when you think about it, I know bug fixes is needed but introducing features in Beta build for that long and still hasn't been moved to Stable is meehhh..

6. Sach716
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2020

Sach716 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I think they are giving update only for the sake of maintaining the schedule they promised, meaningful updates exist only upto 4 - 5 months from launch ; then it is just about count of updates and new android version with full of bugs ; but wait and watch ; worst is yet to come after android 11 with full of bugs ; which will never be fixed and at last we will be left with the software which forces us to upgrade to newer devices , beta schedule is also 1 month now ,so we can see where it is heading now

7. ADMOrange
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

ADMOrange , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Yes you are correct about that sooner than later were bound to go that path one way or the other..

Sach716 likes this.

8. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

akshay10dj , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Update announced for the 6 series ,th changelog I saw is almost gonna be the same for the 7 series , Reality is often disappointing ,so true ,People aren't gonna be happy with the updates at all ,and those new features like AOD,Optimized charging etc are for Andriod 11 ,by that time the 7 series will be almost 2 years old without any new features added nor the quality experience for like 2 years ,How freakishly disappointing!I don't wanna say anything but there isn't a single new features added everything is the same like the 6 series that was like more than 2 years of the same oxygen os experience ,how sad :(

9. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

Ni3_chavan

6 and 6T received Today

May be 7 Series tomorrow..​

Yeah ,but what's the use of that changelog ?there's nothing in it ,battery isn't gonna be fixed ,camera quality is gonna be the same ,no new features added also those new features were tested since beta 2 , OnePlus had so much time to optimise but they dint ,they want those for Andriod 11 ,then y introduce those new new features in beta 2 andriod 10 ,simple words ,we are like sheep's OnePlus use our feedback improve it on the new OnePlus products , Samsung or apple does the feedback in a different way but there's no discrimination at this kind of level of OnePlus rip,also me personally I really don't want to update if there's just stability fixes ,time to move on to a whole different manufacturer!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020

Sach716 and guardianzpride like this.
  10. guardianzpride
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

guardianzpride , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 31, 2020 :

akshay10dj

Ni3_chavan

6 and 6T received Today

May be 7 Series tomorrow..

Yeah ,but what's the use of that changelog ?there's nothing in it ,battery isn't gonna be fixed ,camera quality is gonna be the same ,no new features added also those new features were tested since beta 2 , OnePlus had so much time to optimise but they dint ,they want those for Andriod 11 ,then y introduce those new new features in beta 2 andriod 10 ,simple words ,we are like sheep's OnePlus use our feedback improve it on the new OnePlus products , Samsung or apple does the feedback in a different way but there's no discrimination at this kind of level of OnePlus rip,also me personally I really don't want to update if there's just stability fixes ,time to move on to a whole different manufacturer!​

Totally agree man. I'm done with oneplus.
    I paid 759 euros for 7 pro in June 2019 and the only good software update was the early Android 10 which was "unfinished" with bugs etc.
    No new features no security patches etc
    They can't even give us a proper dark mode or aod...
    Dark Grey quick tiles with light Grey volume panel etc hahaha.
    I'm done.
    And I was a big fan of Oneplus from start.

11. Petko_Antonov
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

Petko_Antonov , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Well don't expect OP to add all new feature on their last year's models (7 series) before they do it for the 8 series...
    Told you - next update gonna be security patch and some minor fixes on at least 2 weeks stagged rollout..
    So calm down and wait for another insignificant update to the 7 series...

12. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

Petko_Antonov

Well don't expect OP to add all new feature on their last year's models (7 series) before they do it for the 8 series...
    Told you - next update gonna be security patch and some minor fixes on at least 2 weeks stagged rollout..
    So calm down and wait for another insignificant update to the 7 series...

Spotted another OnePlus fanboy ,well it's been a year and two months ,not even 1 new single feature added ,optimised charging for Andriod 11 when all our 7 series batteries will be 2 years old so what's there to optimise the old battery? @ abdul @Pete @OnePlus ok we don't need bi monthly updates if there's atleast good battery update or the camera ,I don't even want to be in this mess, nobody wants to bang there head for an experience which they are gonna be charged for !

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020

13. sarahmic
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

sarahmic , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Why should i install Beta updates which are still being checked for bugs?!

OnePlus should issue DECENT Stable updates as they had promised.

My OP7 Pro cost a lot of money - nearly Flagship cash!

14. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jul 31, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    The truth.

akshay10dj and guardianzpride like this.
  15. Petko_Antonov
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

Petko_Antonov , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Fanboy? Really?
    It's just common sense, you should use it for a change and stop your whining...

16. akshay10dj
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

Yeah like I said,y'all kind are the ones anxiously waiting for the All New OnePlus 9 series,I always speak the truth

17. Adi_2019
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

18. sarahmic
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2020

sarahmic , Jul 31, 2020 :
    So so bad and sad!!

19. JohnTex
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

JohnTex , Jul 31, 2020 :
    For me it's that simple.
    I don't need a lot of new improvements, I need the phone to work without bugs. that's it.
    OP is making a lot of mistakes for a 2019 mid year phone. I accept that in a 300 euros something phone, or a flagship that just launch. At this point OP7 series and op7t should only need small upgrades and minor fixes, and we are still talking about major bugs.

For me, and seeing the line that one plus it's following, probably this will be my last op smartphone, what is a shame since I always like one plus, but the way they are treating the users starts to smell to "don't fix it....they buy the new one".