[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. Dileep.Hegde
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

Dileep.Hegde , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I have tried that app but it has some issues like some app will get stuck on pop up ...

Anyway we will get comfortable only if it is built in and stable

2. RealSirMorokei , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I never had any issues with nacho Notch.

3. dibon
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

dibon , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 5, 2020 :
    This is not what I expected. What I understand, this is usual method to get into google pay app.

I'm talking about paying without necessity of using any pin code. This is usual with credit card up to 20€. Just tap card with no need to put pin code. Due to corona spread it's increased limit to 50€!

With Google pay, using your phone is the same as paying with credit card. And up to 50€ you don't need to open Google pay app! It's always on at the background!

You only need to light up display and tap the phone to pay. No pin code, no fingerprint or so up to 50€! And even as I do, I always switch off NFC after payment, it is accessible to switch On NFC from locked screen and pay up to 50€! This is the security problem!

Hope now it's clear.

4. rahulchaks
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2020

rahulchaks , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    It's under battery optimization section in Settings
    1591342347598.jpg

5. rahulchaks
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2020

rahulchaks , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Sure, let me wait till it drains fully.... I'll share

Tejratna likes this.
  6. Dileep.Hegde
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

try opening reddit website in chrome while hide notch enabled in nacho notch. It will give a pop up which will get stuck in chrome. when you disable the hide notch in nacho notch. it will start working. I mean you can click on block or allow on pop up.

7. RealSirMorokei , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Nope you are wrong. You can explicitly activate it so it will always ask for the PIN. If you enable it you can set it so that you always need to use the PIN doesn't matter how much money you pay.

It's also stated in the site: "Setting up a Google PIN makes Google Pay more secure by asking for a code when you send, receive, or withdraw money."

8. RealSirMorokei , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    No problem here. Nacho notch is on and I see the pop up and can interact with it.
    1591342625825.jpg

9. dibon
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

I've read that and understood as I wrote above. I will try it but I think google doesn't count with case, there is limit to pay with no necessity of pin.

10. Dileep.Hegde
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

1591342767102.jpg
    I guess that's not a pop up, that's why it works. I m talking about this one.

11. RealSirMorokei , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Again it doesn't matter how much money it is. If you activate it you need to enter the PIN. Only because banks allow authentication free transfers doesn't mean Google can't limit it.

dibon likes this.
  12. dibon
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

I've set google pin and will test. But... after setting the pin, google says "pin is used to make easier log in to your google account in applications like roku..."

13. Dileep.Hegde
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

I think you need to clear the cache to get that pop up

14. Mayurpatil75
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

15. Dileep.Hegde likes this.
  16. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator Jun 5, 2020

Artemus , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Telling us will not get it to you any faster. There have been suggestions on how to get it sooner all over this thread.

17. Anishsha
    Donut Jun 5, 2020

Anishsha , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Do you guys enable or keep it disabled sleep time optimization? i guess it prevents notification while phone is idle for long time. Any difference in battery life after enabling sleep time optimization?

18. YOGESH99999
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

19. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator Jun 5, 2020

Artemus , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Read my post above. You'll get farther in this forum if you learn to read before you post. Trust me.

20. paritosh9199
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2020