[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 10.0.6 [EU & Global] and 10.3.3 [India] for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

1. donPepitoGrillo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Jun 5, 2020 :
    But I'm not using OnePlus launcher :grin:.

What I'm really waiting for is that OnePlus enables the rotation icon that Android 10 brought (when you have auto-rotation disabled, and you rotate your phone, it appears an icon). That icon doesn't appear when you hide navigation bar.

2. donPepitoGrillo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Jun 5, 2020 :
    If you delete that cache, Android will have to recreate it again in order to optimize app's code.

3. rahulchaks
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2020

rahulchaks , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Oh, I see..... Thanks for the information....

4. pritambarman714@
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

pritambarman714@ , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I done my factory reset but still Ambient display touch is not working [e]1f623[/e]

5. laikexpert
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2020

laikexpert , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Updated OxygenOS release cycle

Closed Beta
    (2 updates per month)
    This is where all OxygenOS code begins. Sometimes, these builds are referred to as “alpha builds”. Here, our software team tests new (and sometimes experimental) code and features. The big goal here is to get initial feedback on new ideas. These builds lack the stability of polished software but offer early access. New code and features often come to Closed Beta builds weeks or months before going public. In order to receive Closed Beta builds, you have to apply to be a certified Closed Beta tester. This is quite an elite crew, though, as we usually only accept around 100 Closed Beta testers for each device at any given time.

For those that have a OnePlus 8 series device, we have good news – the Closed Beta program for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro is about to start. Keep an eye on the forums for more details!

Open Beta
    (1 update per month)
    Once a new feature or change passes initial quality tests in Closed Beta, they’ll be added to Open Beta. Since these builds are available for anyone to try, we’re doubling down on our efforts to collect and implement feedback to ensure the software is much more stable and less likely to include major bugs when compared to Closed Beta builds. To make a long story short, Open Beta is the second, semi-public step for feedback and bug testing, ensuring that only the best code makes it to official release.

Official Release (OTA)
    (Unchanged – 1 update every 1-2 months)
    This is the final step. Once code has undergone several rounds of internal and community feedback throughout the Closed and Open Beta programs, the best of the best is released on the official version of OxygenOS. These are the updates that you automatically receive via OTA if you don’t opt into any sort of beta program. In a nutshell, these are the builds that go out to all of our users across the globe. While these builds are stable and polished, the feedback doesn’t stop. We still continue to collect and analyze feature requests and bug reports, and we actually have some big things in the works to make the feedback process even better.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...beta-program-past-present-and-future.1229405/

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  6. Y1590466162519
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

7. raichandanuj
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

8. P1586355931549
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

9. iamslathia
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

10. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 5, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I think that is handled on system level. Even if the launcher is not primary used it still there in the background. For example recent apps changes according to launcher regardless of 3rd party launcher

11. T1518500705859
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

T1518500705859 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Improvement straight away or after few charging cycles?

12. Raheel_Z
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

13. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 5, 2020

Raheel_Z likes this.
  14. KelvinD
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

15. Miguel Navarrete
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

Miguel Navarrete , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I'm still on 10.3.1 never received the prior one. Oneplus saying we are going to be "rolling it out" doesn't mean anything.

16. KelvinD
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

KelvinD , Jun 5, 2020 :
    So how can we actually get the update!?

17. Raheel_Z
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

18. Miguel Navarrete
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

Miguel Navarrete , Jun 5, 2020 :
    You can either wait until it's your turn or get by downloading the Oxygen Updater app. People download the updates that way. Me personally don't trust it since it isn't an official one oneplus app.

19. akks
    KitKat Jun 5, 2020

akks , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I don't have any issues with ambient display. Do you have? I think I had cleared cache of ambient display sometime back..

20. Raheel_Z
    Froyo Jun 5, 2020

Raheel_Z , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Did that, but still having issues on tap to wake(ambient display)