[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS 11.2.5.5 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro

1. SachinTS
    Honeycomb May 15, 2021

SachinTS , via OnePlus 9 , May 15, 2021 :
    Don't depend on that app i have also received the same issue Battery 👎🏾

Immediately uninstalled it i have getting decent battery backup before this Update now it's really Worse

Team Please fix

W1620046484221 likes this.
  2. Soumya Roy
    Gingerbread May 16, 2021

Soumya Roy , via OnePlus Nord , May 16, 2021 :
    Yeah full zip update should work but previous version won't work ... global version is more clean and lighter in size ... indian version is much bigger in file size ... I like global version ... everything else is same just they get more feature like india exclusive but not so useful also comes with some third party apps ... global version is clean and bloatware free ...

MomZo likes this.
  3. MomZo
    Gingerbread May 16, 2021

MomZo , May 16, 2021 :
    Thanks for your input.

Still wondering what is the difference between EU and NA versions.

It would be much simpler if OnePlus communicates the real content and differences of these 3 SW variants.

Soumya Roy likes this.
  4. VargheseSalvin
    Cupcake May 16, 2021

5. kayroccs
    Froyo May 16, 2021

6. Neil Vinod
    Donut May 16, 2021

Neil Vinod , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    Not just gmail..... I get messages delivered pretty late...... Even if i have a stable internet

7. imatesi
    Cupcake May 16, 2021

imatesi , via OnePlus 9 , May 16, 2021 :
    It seems like battery life is getting worse with every new update... This is my first phone from OP and to be honest... I'm little bit disappointed 😏

8. Tushar Dp
    Cupcake May 16, 2021

Tushar Dp , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    Not getting Volte signal on second sim slot. As per Service provider it is active but can't see on the phone. Sim 1 is having Volte but Sim 2 does not. Therefore whenever I call from sim 2 data gets disconnected. While from sim 1 data does not get disconnected. Unable to use Data Connection Switch feature...Pls help and guide what to do.

9. ParisOneplus
    Gingerbread May 16, 2021

ParisOneplus , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 16, 2021 :
    Sorry for you. I don't have any prob myself nor before or after update. Goes perfect and I am gonna shoot you out (I am FRENCHVIRUS in PUBG).

10. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 17, 2021

Ghazala.Yasmeen , May 17, 2021 :
    We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing issue with device usage and have sent personal message regarding the same.

Regards,
    Ghazala

11. Ghazala.Yasmeen

We are sorry to hear that you are facing the issue with the device and have contacted you through direct message.

Regards,
    Ghazala

12. Ghazala.Yasmeen

We may have to check this further and have contacted you through personal conversation.

Regards,
    Ghazala

13. VargheseSalvin
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

VargheseSalvin , via OnePlus 9 , May 17, 2021 :
    Which way you contact me?

14. krishna.MR
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

15. krishna.MR
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

SachinTS likes this.
  16. krsnalal
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

krsnalal , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 17, 2021 :
    I've updated my device on the same day it was launched. There's still the heating issue and a battery drain as well. I was using an iphone for a couple of years but was really interested in OnePlus. Finally switched to OnePlus hoping for the best experience. But sadly, quite disappointed with the OP 9 Pro's performance. If these issues persists, I plan to switch back to an Iphone.

17. Ninxha
    Froyo May 17, 2021

Ninxha , May 17, 2021 :
    I am on LE11.2.5.5DA firmware.
    How can i change into LE11.2.5.5BA firmware? Local Upgrade doesnt work because it says you cannot downgrade to older versions. Shall i wait for the new OTA update before flashing BA(Europe) version? Will i be able to flash BA(Europe) version to DA(India) version?

18. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 18, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , May 18, 2021 :
    We are sorry to hear that you are facing such an inconvenience with your device and thereby have contacted you through direct message for further details.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

19. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 18, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , May 18, 2021 :
    Sorry to see that you have been having a hard time trying to charge your device due to said overheating issue and also at the same coupled with extensive battery drainage concern. Hence, we have dropped you a personal message and hoping you would be able to get back to us with the required info.

Regards,
    Dipjyoti

krsnalal likes this.