[SURVEY INSIDE] OxygenOS Open Beta 15 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7

1. DMaarten
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2020

2. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    beta updates are meant to be faulty and you have to report those. if you don't like beta then shift to stable version. there are no problems in stable versions. as far as updates and features, no other company can compete with OnePlus. they even have a software update schedule for every product released go and check that . don't make false accusations

3. bcharles99 likes this.
  4. ranith1995
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

5. mosinmansuri
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

mosinmansuri , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 9, 2020 :
    I think we will get stable update after the oneplus nord launch ...it happened earlier also at the time of 7t launch and 8 series launch they rollout update after 2-3 days of launch

6. dev4life , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 9, 2020 :
    You implemented keyboard hide feature in the last update.
    So there is an down arrow to hide the keyboard, It solved the accidentally touching issues.
    But it also created one of the most irritating problem for me, maybe for most of users.
    Whenever I tap into edittext on different apps like whatsapp, messanger and so on, it shows down arrow in the bottom bar of keyboard. But after sending the message, keyboard gets hide not the down arrow. It gets invisible after 3 or 4 secs.
    So whenever I tap message box to type new message, I am enable to open the keyboard again to type new message.
    This is some of the serious issues that needed to be solved in future update.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020

7. vriesdejoop
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 9, 2020

vriesdejoop , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Did you report this trough the feedback section? Mentioning it here is nice, never noticed it myself but can be true. But mentioning it here won't help fixing anything

VishrutGoyani and Artemus like this.
  8. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

Rachitm4 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 9, 2020 :
    All the other manufacturers have already released and they are preparing further

9. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    what they have released ???

10. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

11. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    they gave score only on the basis of when security updates were released but in case of OnePlus each update brought new features along with security patch

12. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    OnePlus is testing That update along with some other features.

be patient, they will release it soon

13. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    if you are using OnePlus for more than 5 years, then you should know how they push updates..!

14. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

15. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

we are waiting except that nothing can't be done it depends upon them to release the update

16. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    they clearly mentioned stable update will be released once in two months, open beta updates will be once in two months and closed beta updates will be twice in two months.

17. ssrsrt
    Froyo Jul 9, 2020

ssrsrt , Jul 9, 2020 :
    there is a thread about this in announcement, check for your confirmation.

18. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

this is just delaying process

19. Rachitm4
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

Is it for all because the 8 series is receiving the updates regularly

ranith1995 likes this.
  20. Siddharth sood
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

Siddharth sood , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Open Beta
    (1 update per month)
    Once a new feature or change passes initial quality tests in Closed Beta, they’ll be added to Open Beta. Since these builds are available for anyone to try, we’re doubling down on our efforts to collect and implement feedback to ensure the software is much more stable and less likely to include major bugs when compared to Closed Beta builds. To make a long story short, Open Beta is the second, semi-public step for feedback and bug testing, ensuring that only the best code makes it to official release.
    (Copied from the announcement)