[Survey inside] OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for the OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6T

1. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , Apr 17, 2019 :

2. G_Cihat_Hazar_pjwK
    Honeycomb Apr 17, 2019

G_Cihat_Hazar_pjwK , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Thanx, i can handle minor bugs.

3. JAGADISH BHATTA
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 17, 2019

JAGADISH BHATTA , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Did you read my post ? I said why one plus doesn't add any features that are being tested in beta build to stable builds.

Kytharsis likes this.
  4. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Apr 17, 2019 :
    this is my first oneplus device and I've being on latest stable till last night when I decided to join the beta program by installing the previous beta and updating via OTA to latest beta.

From what I read in the beta forum, only features that are fully tested and integrated with the system perfectly makes it to the stable version and I think this is determined by bugs seen and taken care of from the betas.

Now I'm here to hunt bugs too and give feedback

5. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Apr 17, 2019 :

First time on beta also, so far so good yet to see or observe any strange behaviour

But for the quick reply in landscape I guess not all apps supports that, only Instagram from my end

6. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

I am using Beta since starting because I love to try out new features earlier than anyone else.

Yes, it supports Instagram and Whatsapp also.

7. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Probably cos I use mod WhatsApp, that's y it isn't getting support

8. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

Ya, that could be. I don't use Mod WhatsApp because of security concerns as it's end to end encrypted and easier to get personal data.

9. Ali Muhammadx
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2019

Ali Muhammadx , Apr 17, 2019 :
    MikeMp

It seems the 5/5t and 6/6t phone threads have been merged.

Is there one single reason for me to upgrade OnePlus from my 6 to 7 or 7 pro?

And the camera has really become too difficult for OnePlus company to fix? The whole OnePlus??!!!!

Any way,

Never Settle! Even for the better!

OnePlus have nothing to do with camera they just keep pushing security patches in new betas just security patches they have nothing new to do parking location feature already available in OnePlus devices with launcher update in playstore.they are not listening their users anymore because now they have money in there bank account

i reported my volte not working multiple times but OnePlus team not answering me & they are worst with their updates now i know OnePlus fanboys start saying if yo want timely updates go & buy pixel phones or want those features go & buy iPhone or Samsung devices & yes i am going to buy iPhone for what i want.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019

MikeMp likes this.
  10. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

You and should ask your operator if they have enabled Volte in your area or on your number or not.

11. Iamrohit.07
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2019

12. Ali Muhammadx
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2019

how many times? i asked them almost 20 times they said your volte is on from our side you need to ask for update from OnePlus to make it work.I switch my sim to Samsung, Huawei & iPhone volte work as normal only not working in OnePlus 6.

13. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

Don't know man but it works for me with Airtel. It wasn't working in starting but after 2-3 months, it automatically started working.
    I don't know if OnePlus has enabled it or the operator. I think it's operator who enabled it because there were no updates which enabled it.

14. binu678
    Froyo Apr 17, 2019

15. Ali Muhammadx
    Gingerbread Apr 17, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma

Don't know man but it works for me with Airtel. It wasn't working in starting but after 2-3 months, it automatically started working.
    I don't know if OnePlus has enabled it or the operator. I think it's operator who enabled it because there were no updates which enabled it.​

its from your operator side issue Airtel & other operator turned on volte for there customers after the release of OnePlus 6 .Same thing happen when me & my brother bought Samsung S8+ after release & volte not working on both devices we called customer service & they turned it on same time & till now work on any single device but not on OnePlus 6.

16. JAGADISH BHATTA

JAGADISH BHATTA , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Adex0ne

this is my first oneplus device and I've being on latest stable till last night when I decided to join the beta program by installing the previous beta and updating via OTA to latest beta.

From what I read in the beta forum, only features that are fully tested and integrated with the system perfectly makes it to the stable version and I think this is determined by bugs seen and taken care of from the betas.

Now I'm here to hunt bugs too and give feedback

I bought this device on June or July I can't exactly remember so I have been tracking beta thread for close to 1 year and I can say that even feature from beta 3 are missing in latest stable and what makes me mad is last two stable updates are for name sake it didn't fixed any thing not they added anything I don't expect one plus to add each and every feature but they have been ignoring about camera issues for almost 1 year if you hide notch both upper and lower parts became unsymmetrical Oneplus 6 speakers distrots at high volume my guess is one plus 6 speaker is not capable of handling this volume a simple solution is lower volume a bit so that distrotion can be removed, gallery app doesn't short files in increasing order I watch lots of TV series I don't have any clue which one to watch next so there is no way for me to use default video player and these are simple fixes but one plus will keep ignoring these issues

17. MikeMp
    Honeycomb Apr 17, 2019

MikeMp , Apr 17, 2019 :
    Stable = Beta these days.
    Don't expect any stable build.
    Switch to Beta. It's Ok.
    Bugs are the same in either build.

binu678 and Ali Muhammadx like this.
  18. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2019

Which carrier do you use?

19. X1509185521678
    Froyo Apr 17, 2019

X1509185521678 , Apr 17, 2019 :
    you can also download it from xda forum.
    worked for me

20. X1509185521678
    Froyo Apr 17, 2019

X1509185521678 , Apr 17, 2019 :
    mine is worse unfortunately...:D
    hope I'll get this fixed :D