Survey: Original Protective Case and Film for OnePlus 8 Series and Nord

1. Tom B.
    Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member Jan 13, 2021

Tom B. , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Survey Forum.png

Happy new year, friends!

I hope everyone is safe and doing great. Starting from the OnePlus 3 in the past, we have done many surveys on the original transparent cases that come with the device and your feedback and suggestions have certainly helped us deliver the experience our customers expect and deserve.

To further improve the future experience for users, we want to take a moment to know your opinion on the original-case and protection-film that came out of the box with your device last year, i.e., OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, and OnePlus Nord.

Please submit your feedback here: http://onepl.us/survey

Special Gifts!
    We are giving away surprise gifts to 5 lucky winners, so make sure to submit your survey entry. Standard terms and conditions applied.

Rules:
    1. Submit your feedback to enter the giveaway.
    2. The survey will be closed at 8 PM HKT, February 20, and winners will be announced within 24 hours.

Never Settle.

2. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2021

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021

3. Gio567full

Gio567full , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Thank you @Tom B. I will do it quickly:)

AbhilashSaikia and jlasensiofi like this.
  4. ShreyasPatil_

5. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 13, 2021

luxuskamel and Shailender Sharma like this.
  6. OnePlusSanjoySaha , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Firstly, Happy New Year to you too.

Coming to the survey, done my part.

The fact that OnePlus is still searching for ways to improve the quality of protective cases coming by default in the box speaks volume of the brand itself.

Just a suggestion, please keep different protective cases & films available in the store to buy all year long for old devices like 7/7pro/6/6pro also. Coz many times people end up needing one but can't get as they stay out of stock.

rikloddo, pkg3107 and Antonio_Luis like this.
  7. _sreehari_
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

SeanPlus likes this.
  8. Sylvester.David
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

9. aaronpe
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

10. SIDD7411
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

herothezero14 likes this.
  11. Abubakar Siddique S
    Honeycomb Jan 13, 2021

R1598309250745 likes this.
  12. Shailender Sharma
    Lollipop Jan 13, 2021

Navdeep_Malik likes this.
  13. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2021

ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 13, 2021 :
    I hope this helps in improvising the protection:
    1) The protective film is prone to scratches easily, no matter how careful ur use case is.
    2) The installation of original Protective film is half baked on the OnePlus 8 series (8, 8Pro). It happened to come with bubbles all over the sides for my 8Pro & couple of them on the 8 as well.
    3) I m aware that curved displays make the case weaker in holding the device firmly along the sides but the official cases provided for 8 & 8Pro fit fantastic & directly deny that curved displays cannot actually b a reason for poor original case. The silicon case can b way better especially in holding the device firmly along the sides.
    4) The punch hole cut out on official OnePlus tempered glass for my 8T & Nord literally makes it double the size ruining my screen xperience. It doesn't make sense in providing a circle on tempered glass around the punch hole. Another disadvantage include the punch hole area tend towards right irrespective of how well u try to make it better using the support frame given with the glass.

I do love the official cases & tempered glass that r sold separately. They r sturdy, robust and durable as well. In terms of quality they were spot on 👍🏻👍🏻

14. JanardhanRaoT
    Donut Jan 13, 2021

The_Noodle likes this.
  15. DarshanMeniya

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Hey! @Tom B. I have submitted my honest feedback to improve OnePlus Cases and OnePlus Screen Protection Film. I have highlighted some issues and appreciated some works , let's togather make OnePlus products to better version compare to current version. Thank you for listening us through amazing survey.

Thank you & Never Settle

16. Antonio_Luis

Antonio_Luis , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 13, 2021 :
    Just completed my survey.
    I LOVE the original protective case and film on all my OnePlus devices. The cases that I loved the most were the OnePlus 6 case and the OnePlus Nord case.
    With the case for the OnePlus 6, it was a transparent black case with a frosted trim along the frame of the device. They added a small touch of gloss lining to that to give it a little detail and accentuate the "Horizon line" which was a big deal back then. said:
    The OnePlus Nord case I love for EVERYTHING about it lol. Best case I've ever had come with my OnePlus device. Clear case to show off my device color. Nice frosted texture on the frame of the case and the back. Great lip protection so we can comfortably put our phones face down. Air pockets on each corner to soften the blow if the devices were ever dropped. And the best part of that Nord case, the USB-C flap cover 🙌.
    With that said, you can see how I love my original protective cases 🤗😂. But my OnePlus 8T did not come with one because they didn't package them with the devices in North America, nor did they have them for purchase on the site. So this year I was a bit disappointed. I'd have bought one if I could. That's how much I love these cases.

17. Navdeep_Malik

18. Navdeep_Malik

Navdeep_Malik , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 13, 2021 :
    If you are using the app then click on profile and just below your photo you will see it.
    If it is a browser then click on your photo and go to profile section..you will find that there.

19. kushal__12
    Honeycomb Jan 13, 2021