Survey Time! OnePlus 7 series software experience

1. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2021

Yunusrg and sai- nath-8099 like this.
  2. SandeshChinchapur
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2021

Sum!, Pawanghimirr, Naarshan and 27 others like this.
  3. rtz2042
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

rtz2042 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Most pathetic update till date. Never expected such experience would we ever face with this brand. Android 11 is so much buggy that there won't be anyone who is not annoyed by this.
    Widevine L1 support is gone, gallery pictures takes ages to open, unnecessary lags and many more things which have spoilt the flagship experience.
    Hope things will get back to normal with update.

4. Tumio
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2021

Tumio , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 9, 2021 :
    The most funny thing is that you ask in the survey if we use the always on display.
    BUT IN THE LATEST STABLE VERSION THERE IS NOT!

But are you interested in taking care of the image you are giving to your company as well as some bad updates?

Next phone, PIXEL 6 PRO!

iulisimo, Yunusrg, pmaccann and 12 others like this.
  5. Siddharth_Agarwal_12 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Onemore thing i would like to say that there is no burst mode or continuous shot in OnePlus 7.....
    It's truly a disloyalty or betrayal...
    Hope u r getting what I'm trying to say......

6. runforfun
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2021

8. Nishit_K
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

Nishit_K , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Oneplus 7 Series Users learnt one thing that Never Settle for a Oneplus anymore!😂😂😂 Most of the 7 series users are going to migrate to either Samsung or Pixel Devices! #OneplusSettled

9. Frederick Siya
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

Yunusrg, fahimbiya and T1570024183543 like this.
  10. Artemus
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 9, 2021

Artemus , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Oxygen Updater.

11. shashi kumar TS
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2021

shashi kumar TS , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 9, 2021 :
    I don't know what upgrade you guys done in terms of system and software, but it's a ridiculous and horrifying experience with the new update.
    My phone isn't working properly since this morning I tried everything available on different platforms as a suggestion and even the Oneplus care app also not working, I had to restart my cell multiple times to write this to you guys.

Kindly fix this issue, at the earliest consider this as a TOPMOST PRIORITY request, I'm not able to use my internet, call or do anything with this phone condition. My entire day got ruined.

Hope you guys be legit with your actions and take proper actions that are effective as per my feedback.

Overall, the experience is the worst and I would rate this as 1 out of 10 .

12. Frederick Siya
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

dliedke likes this.
  13. V1578400054002
    Donut Jun 9, 2021

V1578400054002 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    1) Your interest in our pictures and providing unwanted features to run your algorithms over them are highly suspicious.
    If I want a photo app to create photo stories you may provide one for all to install but don't force it on us, drain battery and slow down performance because you constantly read the photos.
    And on top you now blame e.g. Amazon or Google photos for draining the battery. There seems to be a interesting picture related company strategy behind it.
    2) And why, in today's times, would the camera not recognized QR codes anymore?!
    Who thought of that? Why do you downgrade and remove everyday features/functions? Do I have to install one of those idiotic QR code apps now? said:

3) Android Auto is not connecting anymore? I. using a car Abo so I have a new car now, where a friend's Samsung is connecting easily as it should. My OnePlus is not. THAT is super annoying.
    4) If I want to see a contact's details, why do I have to search for the contact and can not select the option from the contact in the recent dialed list? Just provide the same menu across the dialer. Modular coding? Shorten ways/interactions between views, don't make them extra long.
    5) I once was able to mark a string/word to add it to the vocabulary for e.g. Swype. I used this for my email address, among others. Since the last major update, that's not possible... Or was that my last Huawei? Anyways, please bring it back.
    6) why can I not just mute the phone ringtone with the volume key but have to go into the silent mode? Unnecessary functionality blocker.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021

14. Artemus
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 9, 2021

Artemus , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Quite safe. I've used it multiple times.

dliedke and Frederick Siya like this.
  15. H1561918843068
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2021

H1561918843068 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Android 10 was way more optimised that Android 11,very much disappointed with OnePlus.The brand which was known for oxygen os and now everybody is shifting from OnePlus to other brands.

16. Daasty
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2021

17. GamerDeepYT
    Donut Jun 9, 2021

18. dikoscilator
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2021

dikoscilator , Jun 9, 2021 :
    I think the dev's of the OnePlus should see the OnePlus 7 series section and should question themselves not us as to what is the experience so far there are millions of feedbacks on that specific forum asking here ain't gonna make a diff this thread is just OnePlus putting salt on the wounds.

19. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2021

Shubham_kamboj likes this.
  20. chawlaman
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2021

Yunusrg, Bankcyk, bjmxie and 4 others like this.