Survey Time! OxygenOS 11 stable update

1. C1587006993713
    Donut May 30, 2021

G_Edison_J_FHVX likes this.
  2. syamhere
    Cupcake May 30, 2021

syamhere , via OnePlus 8 , May 30, 2021 :
    New bug in Op8 May update. If you swipe right to access Google now from home and read a topic and when you try to return to the feed, you get landed in Google homepage. Need fix!

3. Abdulla12@41
    Cupcake May 31, 2021

4. Princevs2
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2021

Princevs2 , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 1, 2021 :
    Oxygen Os was the only reason why i switched to Oneplus.
    Now, since they completely ruined this thing.
    Now switching back to Samsung!
    One ui is far better and bug free now.
    Bye Bye Oneplus!
    Carl pei was right. [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

Sawanmadheshiya likes this.
  5. Princevs2
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2021

Princevs2 , via OnePlus 8 , Jun 1, 2021 :
    Its because u use ur phone just for calling or texting like a nokia 1100.
    It has Snapdragon 865,
    It is suppose to run games, streaming and some mid-heavy tasks.

6. UTTU_PRO
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2021

7. dmn100
    Donut Jun 1, 2021

dmn100 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2021 :
    How do you know what I use my phone for?

8. rsahu6563
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2021

rsahu6563 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2021 :
    Do not use oxygen os 11 even on OnePlus 8 pro it's really buggy.. phone freezing .. app crashes system ui crashes are now common even with the stable version 11.0.6.......whatever .. I'm rolling back to android 10.. the system is unstable .. my next phone would be samsung ... After android 10 OnePlus really sucks .. never had this much issue with any other brand

9. Gazie
    Donut Jun 1, 2021

Gazie , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2021 :
    oneplus just ruined my experience i think i was happy with samsung this was my first time with oneplus OS 11 is all of bugs app crashes all tha time right now i am on OS 11 oneplus should think about updates

10. Gazie
    Donut Jun 1, 2021

Gazie , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 1, 2021 :
    motion graphics smoothening is not even working properly on OS 11 mx player crashes battery drain green tint issue black bar issue

11. Himanshuchamoli
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2021

12. Tee_Eee_Bee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2021

northbay5566 likes this.
  13. KobbyLotto
    Eclair Jun 11, 2021

KobbyLotto , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 :
    It's a shame OnePlus is going downhill, I've been here since OP5's I'm now fed up with my 8pro . Hopefully my phone contract renews end of year and I will say bye to OnePlus devices because they've ruined everything with the 8

14. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 11, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jun 11, 2021 :
    Curious to know what is was that made you change your mind.
    I used 7 Pro and 8 Pro for approx 1 year each. And now on 9 Pro. Every phone have been a step up in nearly all areas. While some kinks and some weak spots exists I had no major issues with those 3 phones.

15. KobbyLotto
    Eclair Jun 11, 2021

KobbyLotto , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 :
    Me too I have used all starting from 5. My issue with the 8pro is freezes,crashes, motion smoothing not working anymore, camera quality after updates gets worse, network issues especially 5G , when I use 5G(meaning it's showing on my network)to download anything or even play YouTube video,streaming gets stuck for about 30 secs until I manually change network to 4G,3G.Split screen is another thing. It's frustrating to use this phone now that's all I'm saying

demon7474 likes this.
  16. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 11, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jun 11, 2021 :
    If you chat a lot and use bubbles. Try with it turned off in system settings. On 9 Pro I've linked 2 types of issues to the use of Bubbles. The lesser one is just a minor bug that can make the frequency scaling of the CPU to stop using the lower frequency. (replicated on both 8 Pro and 9 Pro).
    Maximum use of Bubbles (having 5 bubbles open and not closing them) creates all kind of issues really fast, lag, non responsive and eventually reboot. I assume needs more time the less bubbles you use at the same time. Reported and currently testing the same on 12 DP1.
    I believe this could be the same on 8 Pro. I returned it when upgrading so I can't replicate and verify.
    As far as I understood bubbles glitches exist beyond Oxygen OS.

Some users on several devices also reported glitches with usage of Oneplus Clock app.

Could be more triggers of course.

17. Sawanmadheshiya
    Eclair Jun 15, 2021 at 4:49 AM

Sawanmadheshiya , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Jun 15, 2021 at 4:49 AM :
    Lucky one but most of the peoples faces more issue than 20k mid range other brand phone then .......why wasting so much money on OnePlus

18. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 15, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jun 15, 2021 at 11:19 AM :
    I never had any major issues on 8 Pro. But everything I replicated or found I reported. Some things is quicker and easier to solve. Some takes more time. Especially if it is a wider issue beyond just Oxygen OS 11.

I don't know what issues you have... But some issues have various triggers. I'm sure all devices have a few issues here and there.
    For example if problem X happens for you but not everyone having the same model and firmware version. What would make it behave differently?

Sometimes it can also be good to look at it from a wider perspective.

Can problem X happen on other devices based on Android 11?
    -ll- using the same SoC?
    -ll- having app X installed?

But yes. There can surely exist cheaper phones not having some issues.
    But just as we can hear people being very happy here we can probably hear people being very unhappy on a device you previously experienced as near flaw free.