Survey Time : OxygenOS Android Pie on OnePlus 6

1. yawal Cupcake Dec 8, 2018

yawal, Dec 8, 2018 :
    not able to pick calls when screen is lock
    needs to pull the shutter and then answer the call from the notification area

2. P1543332667932 Cupcake Dec 8, 2018

robin143 likes this.
  3. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

4. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

5. G_sai_goutham_HMNR Froyo Dec 8, 2018

G_sai_goutham_HMNR, Dec 8, 2018 :
    I have issues with the battery backup, unable to attend the call. you (OnePlus) promised to provide monthly updates(security). donno why you guys give more importance to the new products and why can't you keep up promise of giving monthly security updates. u have not given security update for Oct but given Nov update in last week of Oct. there are lot of bugs in the latest update still why can't you guys provide us with a stable update and prove you guys keep up your words. please give some importance to the old phones and keep your promise.

robin143 likes this.
  6. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

7. mahesh18jain Froyo Dec 8, 2018

8. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

Vicky Saha Suman, Dec 8, 2018 :
    1. you need to improve the video calling system, it shows our faces so wide(not like normal) like the picture is compressed from top and bottom. also front camera picture can not be slide from one place to other place during video call. also do not rotate the video calling screen while we use the phone in landscape mode.
    2. while playing pubg if we receive a voice call, the game play sound get disappeared.
    please fix this two problems oneplus team

9. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

10. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

11. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

if i want to listen both the sound then what?
    suppose I'm playing a pubg match and someone calls me. if i accept the call then i need to resume the pubg match without sound. this is occurred. i want both of the sound of the game and call, so that i can make conversation to the call as well as can play the pubg match with sound without any interruptions.

12. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

Kytharsis and vishrutkmr7 like this.
  13. vishrutkmr7 Gingerbread Dec 8, 2018

vishrutkmr7, Dec 8, 2018 :
    that would make the whole thing ridiculous

14. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

so what is the purpose of giving gaming mode, so that the calls are comes as notification and it silent the game play

15. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

so OOS need to provide us an option for that. if someone want both game play and call they will enable it or visevarsa

16. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018

17. vishrutkmr7 Gingerbread Dec 8, 2018

vishrutkmr7, Dec 8, 2018 :

SolarEclipse

Do you realize how sad that sounds? That you can't take a few moments to take a phone call and pause your game? Are you that addicted?​

LOL man!! [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]
    Seriously, this guy didn't understand the purpose of Gaming Mode.. it's for gamers...
    Disable it if you don't like it.. as probably it's not for you
    (here.. I'm not referring to @SolarEclipse)

18. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

yes I'm addicted. so what? what is your problem? this is my life thats why i make my rules. don't ever try to judge others. I'm getting some problem thats why I'm sharing my problem with OOS support. if u don't getting any problem so please, it is my humble request to u that don't reply to my post again.

robin143 likes this.
  19. Vicky Saha Suman Donut Dec 8, 2018

well said.

20. Deactivated User Dec 8, 2018