Survey Time : OxygenOS Android Pie on OnePlus 6

1. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Dec 23, 2018

Kytharsis , Dec 23, 2018 :
    What is "vivid effect" and why is it a necessity?

2. Deactivated User
    Dec 23, 2018

3. G_Batya_meir_uIPv
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2018

4. prajwalp79
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2018

5. yaduinos
    Eclair Dec 24, 2018

yaduinos , Dec 24, 2018 :
    I purchased the 6 a day after its launch in India. It has been 7 months since then. The phone works great, though there has been a considerable depletion in the performance of the battery. At the time of launch, I would get anywhere between 6-7 hrs SOT. Now I get about 4.5-5 hrs of juice on regular usage.

I would say that OnePlus is doing a commendable job when it comes to updates, however, the longevity of the battery is becoming a genuine issue, especially after the Pie updates.

Another issue that I had raised was regarding the performance of the panorama mode. The phone almost always isn't able to process the picture accurately. The images turn out to be glitchy, whether you have a stable hand or not. This is something that is absolutely unacceptable as there are low budget devices that are able to take way better panorama shots than the 6.

Hoping the devs at OnePlus resolve these issues in the upcoming update(s). I rest my case. Thanks.

6. ade0410
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2018

ade0410 , Dec 24, 2018 :

yaduinos

I purchased the 6 a day after its launch in India. It has been 7 months since then. The phone works great, though there has been a considerable depletion in the performance of the battery. At the time of launch, I would get anywhere between 6-7 hrs SOT. Now I get about 4.5-5 hrs of juice on regular usage.

I would say that OnePlus is doing a commendable job when it comes to updates, however, the longevity of the battery is becoming a genuine issue, especially after the Pie updates.

Another issue that I had raised was regarding the performance of the panorama mode. The phone almost always isn't able to process the picture accurately. The images turn out to be glitchy, whether you have a stable hand or not. This is something that is absolutely unacceptable as there are low budget devices that are able to take way better panorama shots than the 6.

Hoping the devs at OnePlus resolve these issues in the upcoming update(s). I rest my case. Thanks.​

I actually do agree with you regarding the panorama mode.
    I have tried numerous times to use it and have only ended up with one shot that is up to the mark.
    I'm going to try it with a selfie stick in the future to see if that works better but not sure.

in terms of the battery I've never had any issues either with Oreo or Pie. I've had my op 6 since launch too. The capacity of any battery will always deplete over time regardless of what phone it is. My partner has an iPhone 5S which she's had since new a year ago. she's not a heavy user of it but she literally has to charge it twice a day.

7. Y1534163630109
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2018

8. G_Princess_Ann_Banaag_xv
    Eclair Dec 24, 2018

G_Princess_Ann_Banaag_xv , Dec 24, 2018 :
    when opening such app, i need to press the back button first before I can proceed on using it. for example, opening the messenger.. i cannot use it just like before with the oreo. please fix it.

9. Manjanadri
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2018

10. Deactivated User
    Dec 24, 2018

11. Bidyasagar samal
    Eclair Dec 25, 2018

12. D1545721458302
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2018

13. DINESHCHOUDARY24
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2018

14. ejasilyas
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2018

ejasilyas , Dec 26, 2018 :
    after the new update at times my fone ring volume gets reduced automatically.. now today my alarm volume got reduced automatically...I missed an important meeting due to this.later i needed to increase it manually. any idea what to do... someone please help.

15. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2018

16. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2018

17. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2018

18. Risabh_Roy
    Eclair Dec 26, 2018

TheSarathChandra likes this.
  19. G_Batya_meir_uIPv
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2018

20. santhoshkumar.n06
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2018

santhoshkumar.n06 , Dec 26, 2018 :
    you can enable this feature using the developer mode.