Survey Time: User Benefits (India Only)

1. cybersa
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

2. F_Aman_Rao
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2019

F_Aman_Rao , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 16, 2019 :
    Please don't launch the new models so fast take time for launching the new series at Least for a year. It make us disappointed launching every series in a couple of months we feel old and please don't forget about the older models also they were also the best phone's in their time. Please fix the every bug of the older phone as well as the newer ones. Thank you

DATTACHAVAN likes this.
  3. Karun Deep
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2019

Dhruv Kashyap likes this.
  4. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2019

5. _Abhinav_Patriker
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2019

Ganesh_S_ likes this.
  6. harshjain143 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Nov 16, 2019 :
    refferal are bore now.. while purchasing a new phone.. create a new ID get the discount.. and don't look back at that email id.
    if i have old ID and i purchase phone from that, i should get benefits. i am too buying a NEW phone rather than creating a new email id and using the referral thing.

hope @Carl @Pete you look in this.

8. a_agarwal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2019

9. DATTACHAVAN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2019

DATTACHAVAN , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Absolutely correct!
    I am still using "one plus X" and can give the plus points!

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  10. kiratplusone
    Student Ambassador India Nov 17, 2019

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  11. M1573840850745
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

M1573840850745 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    I think OnePlus is doing a great job. I used the referral program to buy OnePlus 7 pro. I've never used any phones except the big brands and I'm totally loving it on day 1.

12. v4vamsi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2019

13. M1574052193402
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2019

14. karthik yadawad
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2019

15. ALAN ANTO SEBASTIAN
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

ALAN ANTO SEBASTIAN , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I think to start they started to forget Op7/7pro. many models in same years and i t makes the previous models feel like it's vanished.even on Google check for Op7 you only get detalis to Op7T

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  16. TusharChinni
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2019

17. nwhorizon
    Froyo Nov 18, 2019

19. Edi12
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

Edi12 , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Buy back programmes are worth the shot. I am ready to pay for the phone, the experience that comes with it. Although it also depends on what segment of user are we talking about, each segment has its own sensitivity to price vis-a-vis buyback program or the value one get for selling their olds for the news. Buybacks are preferred.

I have friends who'd like to keep their finds. They feel bonded with their phones. But there are other friends too who wouldn't want to keep stacking the old ones. Not that they don't appreciate the olds, they have their reasons to go for a new one. Might I say, I share something with both of them friends.

Both options are equally great but I'd prefer the one where I get to experience the phone and then when there is new one I'd like to switch. The amount of resources that would be saved, I think, would be tremendous. If I'm not using the old ones, they're just a resource in the wrong place, waste that'd be.

Freebies are fine, so are exclusive memberships real or virtual but what I have felt all these years, owning the phone is that, now people are more than aware of what this brand is capable of, OnePlus is a name that they'd bank on. I mean my phone is turned upside down, the OnePlus icon showing from the phone's cover is enough to be asked a question, you have a OnePlus? I'd say that Yes, I do, it's a great machine, experience it.

I got the limited invitation to the screening of Avengers : Infinity War, my friend, also a OnePlus device owner and many others were just flabbergasted. I'd say perks of owning the OnePlus device. The competition, photography different conditions, that's just amazing. I always try to show what I can do with my phone, that gives this community experience a unique spin.

My friends have bought a OnePlus device just on the word of mouth, and when I got to know about raffles, refferal programme, it was amazing to know that me and my friend both got rewarded for buying and referring. That was cool, it still is. They'd tell me, sometimes surprised that what the phone lets you do. So many customisation features truly make your phone yours. just tell them wait for the updates, you'll be amazed more.

I'll add more whenever I can. It's great to expand the community.

Great work OnePlus

thoma_hawk likes this.
  20. U1570738165189
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2019

U1570738165189 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    please improve the camera quality in portrait mode on 7t...too much of over saturation is seen in every picture. Please provide an upgrade.