Survey Time !! User Experience Survey

1. Y1553164308229 Cupcake Apr 24, 2019

2. Ashwinkumar989 Honeycomb Apr 25, 2019

3. B1556206731555 Cupcake Apr 25, 2019

B1556206731555, Apr 25, 2019 :
    The software is amazing! I very much enjoy how YouTube makes a small tab and you can watch YouTube while doing other things! The gallery sometimes gets annoying though. I must admit I adore this camera as well I just got my 6T on April 11 and the camera is a BIG upgrade from my S6.

4. hatethisphone Cupcake Apr 25, 2019

hatethisphone, Apr 25, 2019 :
    I want to throw this phone into the river!! RANDOM POP UPS!!!!!!! WTH IS UP WITH THIS!!! In the middle of a text, in the middle of a phone call it will randomly pop up during the phone call and you can hear it in the background, typing a letter in word Papa, I turn the phone on pop up, pop-up, pop-up, pop-up

watching videos, via YouTube prime video Netflix and others, pop-ups, pop-ups, pop-ups, and did I mention pop ups. not only do the pop ups happen when watching videos for some unknown reason the video will just shrink down to a mini screen and the pop-up will behind that I have to touch it twice to get the screen to open and be big again sometimes not at all sometimes it will turn off sometimes the pop-up will just take control.

I hope that this is just me or my phone is defective, but I get no help from the T-Mobile store in pennsville New Jersey I take nits in three times and they tell me to ride an hour away to do the sales man who actually sold it to me he moved to another store because they don't want to get their hands on it so to speak I need help please help.

SINCERELY

5. N1C0D3MU5 Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

6. khunt salim Cupcake May 20, 2019

khunt salim, May 20, 2019 :
    Phone gets hanged when I type any phone number very fast on dial pad.
    Please advice as this problem was not with one plus 3t

7. M1538053219194 Cupcake May 23, 2019

M1538053219194, May 23, 2019 :
    I have had the OnePlus 7Pro with 12GB ram for 2 days and I keep finding software bugs. I have had the 5T and 6 and never experienced any of these - this is why I moved on from the Galaxy S6 Edge..

Some of the bugs I found:
    1. Gesture controls are turned on, when swiping up from bottom right corner of the screen, sometimes the phone wouldn't go back
    2. Whatsapp and Messanger calls - when I put the person on loudspeaker, the max audio volume is really low
    3. On a call sometimes the screen wouldn't switch off to prevent accidental touches
    4. Notification bubbles sometimes freeze (Messanger) and I am unable to scroll up or down on them - I need to close them completely and reopen
    5. I had a phone call drop out twice in an area with full coverage
    6. I had netflix crashing with the default android pop-up asking me to report or re-open application
    7. On notifications on the home screen, after quickly reviewing a notification by dragging and swiping to expand, sometimes the whole screen freezes, so I need to put the phone to sleep and again wake it up to expand the notification
    8. It warms up doing simple tasks like writing this post
    9. Issues with audio - sometimes the phone is really loud and at others its barely noticeable.

I do not believe the problem to be a hardware one.. it's a software issue - the whole reason I am on OnePlus phone is that it was void of bugs.

Anyone else having issues? The phone is so new, there is little info online..

Running Latest 9.5.4.GM21BA

8. Johnson10789 Cupcake May 23, 2019

9. Bongzerker Donut May 25, 2019

Bongzerker, May 25, 2019 :
    Just submitted. Hopefully y'all can look into the shutter speed of the stock OnePlus 7 Pro camera app because it's absurd as of right now. There's a huge delay between hitting capture and the photo actually being taken.