Switch locked sim to working sim on lock screen via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Reyman1908
    Donut Aug 10, 2021

Reyman1908 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 10, 2021 :
    I just unintentionally locked my second sim on my OnePlus 7 pro. My first sim is still working, but stuck on the screen entering PUK/PUC code for my second sim. Even if i restart my phone its still asking for the PUK/PUC code of my second sim at the starting lock screen. How do I change to the first sim at this point (lock screen)? When I put out the second sim then it is just asking for the pin of the first sim and it unlocks the phone. When I put in the second sim again I will be asked for the PUK PUC code and it is stuck again on the lock screen.

Please need help. I will put in my second sim so I won't loose it.

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 10, 2021

Best Answer
    J4t1np4r3kh , Aug 10, 2021 :
    You could contact your provider and get your code?

It should be available on your online mobile account (most providers should have this)

Caomhin and Aaron2017 like this.
  3. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Aug 11, 2021

nerdkabir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 11, 2021 :
    Usually the puk/puc code is 1234 or 0000.

But you can easily get it unlocked by your operator as suggested by the user above. You can try calling your customer service from another number (same operator sim) and tell them that you have by mistake put a lock on your sim. They'll provide you the puk on call and generate the pin simultaneously. But you need to have all the details to verify thay its your sim only.

Caomhin likes this.