Switching to silent and auto probs still with A11 via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. AndyRM
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2020

AndyRM , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 13, 2020 :
    Been using the 11 open beta for a week or so.

The problem with the phone switching to silent or vibrate at random (with the switch remaining in the rings position) continues.

Android auto on my Skoda (VW in effect) mainly works after a delay of 1-2 minutes after starting. - sometimes it does not and I sometimes get a screen like a tv screen when the Ariel is not connected and other times it still managed to lock the screen. (I have both the Google smart lock set to unlock when in car and the don't lock screen when charging set on). AA is something a lot off people rely on for their every day living. I don't know if the fault lies with oxygen or Android but it would be nice if the oneplus team could communicate on this matter and if there are any work arounds that would be nice to know too.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 13, 2020

Best Answer

AndyRM likes this.
  3. AndyRM
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2020

AndyRM , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Thanks but worked through this list for AA with no cure.

Possibly better luck with switching to silent issue . Read that sometimes a conflict can be created between two settings both trying to control sounds. Had not realised I had Well Being app set to silence at night and the DND setting similar. Since cancelled Well Being the problem has not reoccurred. But this is less than 24 hours so to soon to be sure.

Thanks for response

Andy

Swejuggalo likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 14, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 14, 2020 :
    Great. You can always report this via the feedback tool in the community app too. Oneplus bughunters will contact you if you if they need further info. Some issues is not that very clear if it's a Oneplus or Google issue though. So I would write directy to Google and keep an eye on what they write there too.

View attachment 1426523
    AA almost seems to be a collector or long time unsolved issues [e]1f609[/e]