system freeze and phone suddenly reboots

1. sanjey sniper
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

sanjey sniper , Nov 22, 2019 :
    i was using my mobile and suddenly it got freezed and it suddenly reboots for no reason.The one plus animation was rotating for more than 10mins and the phone didnot bootup.after sometime the phone again rebooted and it came.what the hell update is this by one plus.This update is as hell.It is full of bugs and it has more issues.
    finger print is not proper,it is very slow and sometimes it is not working and the battery drain is severe and the system lags,freezes,suddenly restarts...
    what the hell is happening in my mobile i could not understand. U guys are concentrating on 7series.we are also one plus users and u should solve the issues listed by us.

ezeroneplus and Mohamed Raafi like this.
  2. Mohamed Raafi
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

Mohamed Raafi , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I agree , android 10 is very buggy. apps keeps crashing while you are in the middle of watching a video, searching, banking, gaming etc etc that's the most frustrating thing

ezeroneplus and sanjey sniper like this.
  3. sanjey sniper
    Froyo Nov 23, 2019

sanjey sniper , Nov 23, 2019 :
    yeah bro.The major issue is the fingerprint and the battery life i got disappointed with the fingerprint which is very slow and sometimes not working then the battery life which is draining fast.
    Then the system freeze and lag

ezeroneplus likes this.
  4. Mohamed Raafi
    Donut Nov 23, 2019

Mohamed Raafi , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 23, 2019 :
    I don't use the fingerprint, but battery is a major issue, I thought there was something wrong with my phone, but since the update, it's draining quickly

ezeroneplus likes this.
  5. Mohamed Raafi
    Donut Nov 23, 2019

Mohamed Raafi , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 23, 2019 :
    OnePlus just said on their weekly update that they are currently working on a new update to fix all the issues, which be rolling out in the coming weeks.

ezeroneplus likes this.
  6. sanjey sniper
    Froyo Nov 23, 2019

ok bro and yeah battery drain is a rapid one here.Its charging rapidly and draining rapidly too.

7. sanjey sniper
    Froyo Nov 23, 2019

ohhh kk bro waiting for the update to fix all the issues

8. Mohamed Raafi
    Donut Nov 24, 2019

ezeroneplus and sanjey sniper like this.