System lag (DO NOT CLOSE this post) via OnePlus 7

1. SandeshChinchapur
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 12, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 12, 2020 :
    I had recently reported for system lag on the OnePlus 7(10.3.3) wherein the animation lags and the phone literally hangs for a second.. these lags occur when i constantly shift between apps, which I used to do before too.. but never faced this issue.
    When I'll be switching between apps like Whatsapp, Instagram and YouTube[only these three apps] : 1) Swiping in for Android 10 back gestures, 2) Swiping to clear notifications 3) Swiping down for notification panel.. these are the 3 instances where the animation lags and phone just hangs for a second. This is something which occurs on long period of continuous usage like after an hour of continuous usage. I feel soo annoying about this.. but what's more annoying is when i recently posted about this issue all you did is replied "post in respective update thread" and closed the post. Is this the way you take notes on issues the community is facing? Keep in mind not everyone can produce those long logs for you. There are many who can't give feedback or can't even create a post but are simply going through all these issues, at least let them comment if they are facing a similar issue.. at least DONT CLOSE THIS POST.

2. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 12, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 12, 2020 :

If mods are closing your thread again and again, then by now you should know that you don't have to post it again. If you want your issue to get solved, I request you to backup your data and factory reset your device. Else if still not solved, report the issue here:

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

Also, keep a check on the official update thread if other's are facing the same issue and brainstorm there to get a solution that would help others too.

Artemus. likes this.
  3. R.Peter
    Honeycomb Jul 12, 2020

R.Peter , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jul 12, 2020 :
    If you have a problem you want to solve, you meed information to do so. Right? Developers are the same. You report something and they need logs to see what happens, what's going on, what leads to the point where you see the reported problem. Without logs, they can't help you. Thus, if you want to resolve an issue you face you either
    1.) cooperate and provide what they need
    or
    2.) don't be surprised they can't fix what you see.
    From the thin air they can't get what you see or what happens. Brief descriptions aren't enough to guess what leads there because the source code of a system if multiple thousands lime long.

So, either you give them the log they need or they won't be able to fix what you experience.

Artemus. likes this.
  4. SandeshChinchapur
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 13, 2020

SandeshChinchapur , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 13, 2020 :
    I wana let the users know that if you are facing similar issues, please uninstall the OnePlus launcher and reinstall it. I have done the same and so far so everything is fine like before.

gaursayyam likes this.